June 9th Meet?

CX92ENVY

:
2007 CX~9
Last meet we had 32 cars so how many this month?

9:00 P.M.
SATURDAY JUNE 9TH
SONIC DRIVE IN
4411 WEST GANDY BOULEVARD
TAMPA, FL 336113301

01) CX92ENVY - RICKIE - 2007 CX9
02) jeg0024 - John - 2002 MSP
03) lc - London - 06 MAZDA3
04) Tengo - Eric - 2002 Protege5
05) Redd78- Krystal 06 Mazda3
06) macdaddyslomo
07) Captain Nitro - Kenny G. - Mazda3s
08) 1killercls
09) GTI_GRL - Carla
10) PlatSpeed - 2006 MazdaSPEED 6 GT
11) GNsPR5 - 2007 MazdaSpeed3 GT
12) MSP3.5 - MIKE - 2003.5 MSPEED PROTEGE
13) boostin13b - - Turbo2 <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_9842--><!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_9842--><!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_9842--><!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_9842-->

Last edited:
I don't see any holidays interfering so I'm in for a road trip to Tampa. Black speed3 on my way!

I Updated The List! 11 Cars! I Believe We Are Having A Dyno Day That Afternoon And I Will Post The Times When Available!

is this still a go?
i convinced the wife to go....well..actually...she convinced herself...she wants to go to some seafood restaurant that supposely has the floor made out of glass and you see the fish or something...

anyways, seems like is a go...

am i the only one going from miami?

Alejo_NIN said:
is this still a go?
i convinced the wife to go....well..actually...she convinced herself...she wants to go to some seafood restaurant that supposely has the floor made out of glass and you see the fish or something...

anyways, seems like is a go...

am i the only one going from miami?

Wheres that? In Tampa? Sounds cool:)

Alejo_NIN said:
jeg, if your going i'll bring the pod

That is this Saturday isn't it... so far I have nothing planned, unless I get a call about a job im probably gonna show up. If your gonna be stoping by you might as well bring it along. Im not 100% sure if ill be there tho, ill let ya know Friday. Thanks:)

EDIT: You should see if some of the Miami guys wanna ride up with you, if you guys are gonna drive so far I guess I won't feel like I have so far to drive lol. Oh, and I might be able to show off my new gf:) That is if I can get her to be able to stay out late lol.

Last edited:
ohhh

i guess i'll hang with TENGO, since he seems to be the only guy i kinda know from the list...

try to make it tho...

Alejo_NIN said:
ohhh

i guess i'll hang with TENGO, since he seems to be the only guy i kinda know from the list...

try to make it tho...

Im gonna be there, I always say I wont show and end up being there 2 hours early with my finger up my ass:) And good luck on Tengo showing up, hes probably gotta work till 11pm, and I told his ass not to show up unless he had that $100 he still owes me for TwistedMSP's front bumper cover that I bought for him. lol

I was planning on coming up, but I changed my mind on the destination. Goin up to the Cape Friday evening to watch the Shuttle Launch. That will be my road trip for this week.

^Im not sure about what to do in Tampa, I usually just go to Sonic for the meet and go fishin on the Skyway.

Im not 100% sure im going to be able to go either, it depends on the weather and my gf's parents and if I have enough gas money. If Tengo would ever give me my damn money I would be able to go no prob.

i'm debating on weather going or not...

i wanna drive tonite, crash at a hotel and be out tomorrow

Alejo_NIN said:
i'm debating on weather going or not...

i wanna drive tonite, crash at a hotel and be out tomorrow

eh.. save it for when we have more people... As of right now im not planning on going, weather isnt looking too well either.

Back