Jan 21 Mazda meet in Melbourne (official) pic thread.

hi guys. Can I ask a favor, and have you all email me your pics, so I can put them on my website in my meet section? Cori was too busy doing the raffle, and I was setting up the judging and stuff, and got zero pics at the meet, and a few on the was down.

esinger7480 at hotmail.com.

I will post a link to the meet thread once I get the pics all loaded! Videos can be sent too, I have bandwidth.

all of mine can be d/l through photobucket but if you still want me to email them let me know

fkmitsu said:
all of mine can be d/l through photobucket but if you still want me to email them let me know

yeah, I tried to flashgot them all at once. Wizno's I got no problem, but the photobucket will take forever to DL.

I will post everyones pics om my site for central hosting when I get them all sorted out.

^^ my car :D

^^ my car again, ftw :D

^^ not sure which of these two are the better shot

RaiderMP5 said:
yeah, I tried to flashgot them all at once. Wizno's I got no problem, but the photobucket will take forever to DL.

I will post everyones pics om my site for central hosting when I get them all sorted out.

Just spent the last hour downloading the pics, so I am set so far. Man, great pics, great meet!

forgot to add these

^^pre-meet just off of I-95, and then caravan up to the actual meet

Here are a few pictures of our meet last night....

OH WAIT! No one showed up for our meet!

Looks like you guys had a huge turnout, a big thumbs up to whoever organized this.

taylor....lol....just outta curiousity why did u take a pic of me grabbing my sack???

lol

funny s***.... (thumb)

bigj884 said:
taylor....lol....just outta curiousity why did u take a pic of me grabbing my sack???

lol

funny s***.... (thumb)

Dude, I brought stuff to do the EGR, sorry we couldnt get to it.

I dig that pic, and Rickie giving the bird.

bwahahahahaahah I didnt even catch that....nice...

the funny thing is that my wife told me to quit grabbing myself or else I would look like the retarded kid on the playground....But there you are doing the same..... LOL (boom07)

bigj884 said:

lol

funny s***.... (thumb)

Latest posts

Back