Is the instant email / daily email working for anyone for subscribed threads?

:
2014 GT AWD / Tech / Skyblue
Sorry, I know it's not related to cars but not sure where else to post it. It used to work but I don't get emails when people respond to threads so now I have to dig through threads that I commented. Is this a forum wide issue?

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up...Please let me know the following...

- Have you checked your Spam Folder to see if it contains any Mazdas247 emails? If it does, please mark those emails as Not Spam and move them back into your inbox or other non-spam / junk folder.

- Do you use the Mazdas247 Android or iOS app to respond to threads?

- Have you checked your "Subscriptions" folder (via "Settings") to see if threads you know you're subscribed to are missing from the list?

- Did you recently change any of your Mazdas247 account settings?

Hopefully we can sort this out!

Ps...Did you accidentally unsubscribe via one of the following links from a Mazdas247 email?

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:

Thanks for the heads up...Please let me know the following...

- Have you checked your Spam Folder to see if it contains any Mazdas247 emails? If it does, please mark those emails as Not Spam and move them back into your inbox or other non-spam / junk folder.

- Do you use the Mazdas247 Android or iOS app to respond to threads?

- Have you checked your "Subscriptions" folder (via "Settings") to see if threads you know you're subscribed to are missing from the list?

- Did you recently change any of your Mazdas247 account settings?

Hopefully we can sort this out!

Ps...Did you accidentally unsubscribe via one of the following links from a Mazdas247 email?

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:

Thanks. I found them all in SPAM. It was never in there but the last couple weeks it started going in there. Weird. But thanks!

Back