Instructions or Diagram for Satellite Radio Controls

I have a new CX-9, for which I had Sirrius satellite radio added by the dealership. There is nothing in the CX-9 Owner's Manual referencing the radio controls when operating the satellite radio. Is there a separate manual or diagram available?

The Owner's Manual says, "...For Information on use, refer to the Satellite Radio Kit manual accompanying the Sirrius Digital Satellite radio unit". But the dealership says that they know of no such user's manual. Perhaps the reference to "for information on use...." in the Owner's Manual is for information on the tuner itself (which has nothing to do with the radio control buttons). But I have to believe that there is something more in the way of instructions that CX-9 owners get when their vehicle has the Sirrius satellite radio pre-installed, that I did not get because mine was not.

I have figured out most of the controls by trial and error, but a diagram would be nice and a manual would even be better. Anyone able to shed some light on this?

I received a seperate manual when I purchased my CX-9 specifically for the satellite receiver. It explains the receiver in detail for both nav & non-nav equipped cars. It's about 20 pages long. Look through the stack of papers that came with your car. If it's not there, then go ask the dealer for the manual they obviously forgot to give you!

Back