installed tokico hp kit

How does it drive? If they did in fact swap front/back then the car would drive like crap. The front would feel sloppy and the rear would be suuuper stiff. Kinda hard to f-up though, i don't think the springs would fit in the perches/strut mounts the other way around.

it rides ok. when the back end isn't rubbing on the tires. i took out my subwoofer box and it seemed to help a tad (about this much " "). I don't even have a heavy box, but it seems any extra weight in the back just makes it sag. I had a passenger with me yesterday (big guy about 250lbs) and the right side was rubbing bad. Annoying as hell considering how much money I spent.

it rides ok. when the back end isn't rubbing on the tires. i took out my subwoofer box and it seemed to help a tad (about this much " "). I don't even have a heavy box, but it seems any extra weight in the back just makes it sag. I had a passenger with me yesterday (big guy about 250lbs) and the right side was rubbing bad. Annoying as hell considering how much money I spent.

Something's obviously wrong. Have you gone back to the shop yet that did the install?

Back