Input On Central Fl Summer Meet?

CX92ENVY

:
2007 CX~9
So this is just an idea!

Date: Saturday, JULY 30th, 2005.
Place: Jay Blanchard Park - 2451 N Dean Rd. .Orlando 32817
Time: Noon till ??????????????
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1a=1915+E+Fowler+Ave&1c=Tampa&1s=FL&1z=33612-5501&1ah=&2y=US&2a=&2c=&2s=&2z=&2ah=aoYGjrg7eeAFhLI8Ny%252bDpmKARZcqw1npMK7z1g0qbAFAzzOytKC0%252blYB9Vj8omMKjvDOOGRHxVzhOyH8ijRAVcOvYH9iLG54%252f4oS7bEweWE%253d
afterwards we can go to gainesville speedway and have more fun

let me know all input and ideas! This is tenitive and may change depending on every ones availibility! We will make this the biggest FMC meet and we want every one on this forum to make an apearence at the same time i doubt we will be able to make every one happy!

with the help of the admins from floridamazdaclub.com we will work on a raffle and maybe prizes for different classes!

i want all input by april 23rd cause the date will not change after that!!!!

Last edited:
there is already a meet this day... acutally there are two. I think we should meet june 18th at gainesville raceway for test and tune http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/.

We can meet before around 2pm at one of the several parks in the area. Then head towards the track at around 5pm. You can get 10 pass sometimes and the track is in excellent condition. If you get there early your almost promised at least 5 runs.

how about july 30th... id like to make this a huge meet. Meet at a park then anyone that wants to drag can. Ill bring out my local car club as well. what do you think?

OK I HAVE THIS ON3 OTHER FORUMS I WILL MAKE IT THE 30TH HOW MANY CARS CAN YOU BRING?

the draging after wards sounds great

P5 2 ENVY said:
OK I HAVE THIS ON3 OTHER FORUMS I WILL MAKE IT THE 30TH HOW MANY CARS CAN YOU BRING?

the draging after wards sounds great

with my local car club? at least 5 and upwards of 10-12, not all mazda but they are good guys. Its also in the middle of the state and give everyone a chance to make it. 4 hours from s. fl and 2-3 hours from the pan-handle. 1-2hrs from jacksonville.

yeah this is a 4 month notice!
I will finalize the date and time at the april 23rd meet then post it and there will be no more changes!

so atleast a 3 month notice!

should be huge

SenorCorwin said:
with my local car club? at least 5 and upwards of 10-12, not all mazda but they are good guys. Its also in the middle of the state and give everyone a chance to make it. 4 hours from s. fl and 2-3 hours from the pan-handle. 1-2hrs from jacksonville.
Jacksonville is only 1-2hrs away? I dont know about that I thought it was longer

SenorCorwin said:
i promise you it is... ive made the drive i used to have a hoe over there.
Nice! Just outta curiosity how long does it take to get from jacksonville to georgia?

mspeed101 said:
Nice! Just outta curiosity how long does it take to get from jacksonville to georgia?
I just did the 95 thing last week. About 3<sup>1/2</sup> hours from Savannah to Orlando.

pingdum said:
I just did the 95 thing last week. About 3<SUP>1/2</SUP> hours from Savannah to Orlando.
Thats good to know looks like im gonna be stoping by georgia soon. (thumb)

ok guys this will be finalized at the meet next sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any input speak now or show your a@# up where ever we pick!!!! LOL!

Back