Information for MSPEED555 Needed.

what a scumbag...probably a junkie..."uh I cant afford to pay you back for ripping you off...I had to buy my dope first....but seriously I'll send you 20 bucks next week...I suck cock for extra money sometimes so we can make this work"

****** a-hole....
not a junkie, just a 'wannabe playa'. probably spent the money trying to impress some chick (ughdance)

at this rate you'll be paid off in 2 years!!!

I guess something is better then nothing....but still.....I wish there was something more that could be done to get you the money faster

Yeah, I just appreciate that he is making regular payments on the 1st and 15th. He just made another one today and always remembers when it's due, pays that morning.

at this rate you'll be paid off in 2 years!!!

I guess something is better then nothing....but still.....I wish there was something more that could be done to get you the money faster

this guy sounds like a complete piece of s***. if i ever see him i will make sure you get your money...
-Joe from MN

this guy sounds like a complete piece of s***. if i ever see him i will make sure you get your money...
-Joe from MN

that's really not cool, not that anything in this thread is. Also Joe I'd love to see your 'Ingen' CAI! it sounds so awesome. (I'm sorry that was uncalled for)

They have something worked out...no need to threaten.

agree. no e-threatening needed. if anything I respect this guy for keeping up with the payments. as much of a punk move it was to sell a known blown motor he's owning up to it.

what ever man im not the one thats making threats

Peter, you forget the fact that I have actually met you? I would have to say that if it came down to it, Jennifer (Metallic36) herself could probably work you over.

You blantantly rip a person off and then come on here and act like a tough guy? You sir are a joke

Paid on the 1st and 15th? Military? If he's military and he quits paying you (or not enough), contact his first sergeant for quick results. Financial irresponsibility is highly untolerated.

Paid on the 1st and 15th? Military? If he's military and he quits paying you (or not enough), contact his first sergeant for quick results. Financial irresponsibility is highly untolerated.

Little boy pete in the military??? laughable.......

YOu guys are gonna keep ripping this guy and its gonna get Her(MEtallic) screwed. He'll just quit paying...so lay off and let them handle their business..If she needs more help..I am sure she will ask like she did in the first place.

Friggin Children (headshake

He is not military, that is just the schedule they picked. Good point, though.

YOu guys are gonna keep ripping this guy and its gonna get Her(MEtallic) screwed. He'll just quit paying...so lay off and let them handle their business..If she needs more help..I am sure she will ask like she did in the first place.

Friggin Children (headshake

Thank You. Ziv, please lay off.

Another payment received, as I stated before, he is paying me back so I'm extremely appreciative of him following through with the refund, even if it was a bad motor, it was kind of like a loan lol. Well.. kinda. But yeah, payment received yesterday and he doesn't need any reminders, pays when the dates come around and I'm very appreciative of it.

Back