In dire need of a cheap vehicle

goldwing2000

Turd in the punch bowl
:
2004 Mazda3s Hatch; 269,000 miles
My brother (some of you may have met him) just had his vehicle stolen from in front of his house. Why anyone would steal a rusty, POS '94 Chevy S-10 Blazer with 250,000 miles on the clock is beyond me, but it happened.
Obviously, it wasn't insured for theft.

So... if anybody has a POS beater car sitting in their yard that they were thinking about possibly donating to charity (or knows somebody who does), please contact me. Price is going to have to be under $1000. Preferably well under. Would need something that at least runs (or could run with little fuss) and doesn't need major work. Doesn't matter what it is or what it looks like at this point.

hey sorry to hear about the truck. maybe I can help. my parents have 2 vehicles for sale. 94 ford econoline-150 van & 92 mercury cougar. they are asking $1000 obo for each. let me know if you are interested.

Thanks. Since he's unemployed, I think we're going to look for something a little better on gas but I'll let him know.

If anybody sees a Chevy S-10 Blazer, black, with rotted out rockers and a cracked windshield, check the VIN. If the last six digits are 132581, call me at or call the police.

It was stolen from Redford, in the vicinity of Inkster Rd and West Chicago Rd.

Last edited:
Hey Kane,
there is a mid '90's Toyota extended truck 4X4 just down the
road from me for $950 or best. If interested I can get the info and
# for ya tomorrow.
LMK

Dude, that sucks! I can tell you that thing is on the east side with no rims/tires or windows either smoldering or on the pavement rotting. No recovering... One of my Managers buys and sells cars all the time, I will see what he has right now for cheap.

Back