Importing Individual Contacts from iPhone

Thompsoncd

:
2015 CX-5 Grand Touring
I have a 2011 CX-9 Touring with Nav, and an iPhone running 4.2.6. I have too many contacts (4344) to import the entire list and found a procedure to import individual contacts by transferring them to the phonebook using bluetooth. However, I cannot figure out that one step, transferring them via bluetooth, can anyone help?

Here is the procedure I was following, I get stuck on step 6:

1. Press the pick-up button (with without navigation system) or talk button with a short press (without navigation system) or a long press (with navigation system).

2. Say: [Beep] Phonebook

3. Prompt: Select one of the following: New entry, edit, list names, delete, erase all or import contact.

4. Say: [Beep] Import contact

5. Prompt: Ready to receive a contact from the phone.

6. Device (Mobile phone) operation: Select one entry from the phonebook and send it using Bluetooth.

7. Prompt: X (Number of locations which include data) numbers have been imported. What name would you like to use for these numbers?

8. Say: [Beep] XXXXX... (Ex. Mary's phone) (Say a voice tag for the name registered.)

9. Prompt: Adding XXXXX... (Ex. Mary's phone) (Voice tag). Is this correct?

10. Say: [Beep] Yes

11. Prompt: Number saved. Would you like to import another contact?

12. Say: [Beep] Yes or No

13. If Yes, the procedure proceeds to Step 5. If No, the procedure proceeds to Step

14. Prompt: Returning to main menu.

If this is not possible with the iPhone, is there a way to manually enter names into the CX-9 phonebook?

Thanks for any help!

Cole

Latest posts

Back