IMO: BEST looking MSPs of ALL TIME (each color)

tein s.tech

wow really? are they 16" wheels or something? the back def looks like it sits lower than mine, and i replaced my tein s.tech rear springs with megans racing because i thought the teins were too high/caused too much of a rake look... the megans made it about .1" lower than the teins... not really worth it btw

He probably replaced his rear struts with normal protege struts that have a 3/4" lower spring perch.

If anybody feels like putting an end to this pissing match then make a thread with pictures of as many of the "best rides" in each color as you can find.

That's what this should have been, but instead it's far less useful to anyone else.

wow really? are they 16" wheels or something? the back def looks like it sits lower than mine, and i replaced my tein s.tech rear springs with megans racing because i thought the teins were too high/caused too much of a rake look... the megans made it about .1" lower than the teins... not really worth it btw

He probably replaced his rear struts with normal protege struts that have a 3/4" lower spring perch.

17's and he's on stock msp struts. it use to have more of a rake with the racing harts, but the bigger tires on the rpfs filled he gap a little more.

Ey yo biz and outlaw if u guys comin to philly lmk ill meet up with u guys I'm in ne philly.. pm me sometime

whip over to lansdale area and we can do a shoot together sometime! i got a pretty sick nikon DSLR and some photography skills...

just gotta come up witha list of a few of the best locations to shoot at around here. there's plenty to choose from.

well just hit me up whenever, Im not to far away from anything.

Ey yo biz and outlaw if u guys comin to philly lmk ill meet up with u guys I'm in ne philly.. pm me sometime

Just let me know when and where and I can try to get people out. I want to do another shady maple event.....

Back