IMO: BEST looking MSPs of ALL TIME (each color)

:
03.5 MSP
alright, so everybody has their own opinions, and this is mine:

Blazing Yellow:

YELLOW.png

Laser Blue:

BLUE2.png

Spicy Orange:

ORANGE.png

Black Mica:

BLACK.png

Titanium Gray:

TITANIUM.png

Sunlight Silver:

SILVER.png

Honorable Mention, White (non-MSP):

WHITE.png

if you disagree, post a pic of the arguable better looking MSP. i know there's a few that i had to decided between and make a tough choice on em but i could have went either way.

Last edited:
supman had the greatest one of them all.

and for yellow, pirana takes the cake

Well in my humble opinion Piranas car was Super Sick but to oriented to Racing, Copperspeed is simply pure simplicity with a delicious touch of good taste.. Also Being Sposored is not the same if you have done everything with own money !!!!.. CopperSpeed is the MSP King as of Right now in my opinion !!!

BTW i think Titanium is the best color of all but hands ******* down with Copperspeed Yellow MSP !!!!

Last edited:

although supman's was super clean, that corny ass wing and the dumb things attached to the bumper are what made me choose nk2a's over it.

IMG_1811x.jpg

looked 500000000x better without the wing:

z5.jpg

but i still hate those pointless things on the bumper. and i like the black volks better than those wheels, although they are sick too.

pirana? that ricey yellow one with the evo wing?

5larn7.jpg

i dig it, but i think the evo wing is complete overkill on a MSP. and not a fan of the sticker-happy sideskirts. otherwise, i'd say you just named my #2 for each of those said colors.

supman's wing may be corny, but its Functional. Thats why its pure win in my book.

functional or not, i see that thing rollin down the road... i'm STILL pointing/laughing making jokes about the fast and the furious.

EDIT: btw, you were my #2 black MSP! coulda possibly been my first, but i didn't see any pics of it from a side angle w/ your current set up! (drop/lip-lip)

I think NK2A and Coperspeed's cars are well deserving of that title. Still there are SO many cars left off this list, Focus, Sandspeed, BlkZoomZoom, it goes on and on.

I think NK2A and Coperspeed's cars are well deserving of that title. Still there are SO many cars left off this list, Focus, Sandspeed, BlkZoomZoom, it goes on and on.

this is not ALL the best MSPs... just the BEST of the BEST looking, in my opinion.

the titanium one i posted looks way better than focus'. i can't stand pimp-my-ride style paint jobs.

sandspeed is def one of the better looking black MSPs, but not in my top 3. i'd take Blkonblkmsp before it:

5yasnt.jpg

j7ukbp.jpg

In my opinion they all look good... I wouldn't mind having that white one though :)

Mines deff not the best looking black msp but wanted to throw some pics out from my buddy and I's photo shoot.

6084310769_feaaa7014b_z.jpg

6084310403_a4326388ec_z.jpg

And a pic of his boosted civic
6084855756_72250e1d3c_z.jpg

Thanks for all the love! Hoping to lower the back and get my rally armor mudflaps on sometime!
Their White Rota Torques, and white wheels FTMFW!

functional or not, i see that thing rollin down the road... i'm STILL pointing/laughing making jokes about the fast and the furious.

EDIT: btw, you were my #2 black MSP! coulda possibly been my first, but i didn't see any pics of it from a side angle w/ your current set up! (drop/lip-lip)

Soon man, going down to the philly area and my friend is going to shoot my car :p

Soon man, going down to the philly area and my friend is going to shoot my car :p

whip over to lansdale area and we can do a shoot together sometime! i got a pretty sick nikon DSLR and some photography skills...

just gotta come up witha list of a few of the best locations to shoot at around here. there's plenty to choose from.

Damn, no love. Lol

And Piraa's car was a show car hence the stickers on the Side skirt. Also vic paid for all his parts, they were most definatly not given to him.

Back