I'm not the man I claim to be.

eh, it's comfy. Maybe the MS3 would've happened if we were trading in my car (NEVAR!). Since we were trading in her Jeep, she had more pull than me, unfortunately.

We got the Patriot for about the same price as a MS3 Sport, I would've been interested in other Mazdas if it weren't like pulling teeth to get those salespeople to respond to me. I only have one Mazda Dealership in town (actually in Anchorage, 40 miles away) and one in Fairbanks, 6-8 hours away.

The dealer in Anchorage was feeding me wrong information and never called me back when he said he would, twice. First time I had to call him back to remind him of our face to face meeting (To see a Red Sport drive off the lot, that actually was the Cosmic Blue GT that was "supposed" to be arriving the next week). I was fed up when his promised call
didn't happen the next week. That's when I started dealing with the dealer in Fairbanks. I had high hopes, they had 2 CB GTs on the lot, after the initial call I had a follow up question about price, 2 phone calls to his cell phone and 2 emails didn't prompt a call back until a week after I had already bought the Patriot. The first guy didn't call back until two weeks after we had bought the Jeep.

Needless to say, even though I'm in love with my Mazda, I'm in hate with the local dealerships. I'm fed up.

i wouldn't deal with those dealers either. they don't want your business. as much as i hate dealers lack of contact is never a problem, it's usually too much contact. if they stop calling f em

Back