Im finally back!

protege02

:
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
wow, im gone for like 6 months, n i come back on here to find out everyone is pretty much turboed. well, chris and luke's on the way. well, i'll be able to come out on thrusdays again now, cause im not on a crazy schedule anymore. i got something for everyone though, but im still saving up for it(so far i have $1k/$6k). i can promise u that it will beat everyone that's turboed. im headed straight for scott by the way too because he beat me last time. just to give u a heads up, it will be something extreme with the sentra, pushing about 250ish at the wheels n/a or more. well, i just thought i would let everyone know, so peace out.

AHAHAHA scotts car!? thats not a very lofty goal...i mean its fast...just not fast enough to be calling him out...i mean my protege would have walked him by bus lengths anyday of the week(key word..would have lol)....wait till ron finishes his built block build....he will eat you alive!!

oh and welcome back!!

hey Mike!! welcome back. 250 N/A eh? RSX type-S? Is it 4-cyl or 6?

lol. i called scott out because he beat me when we were going to turner for an autocross. i had the car for like a couple of days, but i've decided to go all out this time. so to answer ur question luke, it's a vq35 engine(aka the nissan maxima engine). im going to put i/h/e on it and go from there. there are 3 or 4 guys whose already done the swap and they are running like low 12's and high 11's in 1/4 mile with bolt ons. im going to go with the sleeper look, so im going to get my bumper fix, buy 2 more stock wheels cause i ran over a brick on the highway when i was coming back from mississippi, get some motor mounts, and prep the car for the swap. im also thinking about hids, but im not sure because i dont drive at night that much. also, i think im going to get another car cause im looking for something as a daily driver. something around like 2k that looks some what decent and reliable, so any ideas?

and i'll take ron on also, i see he has a 3k rebuild project. im looking to have this done sometime next summer. i got another semester of school left, but once that's over i'll be getting paid some serious cash.

yeah...true. Except that they're aren't any curves in it...

Speak of the devil... whoa!

I was seriously about to message you on myspace yesterday to tell you to get your ass back on msprotege. It was kind of odd because I was trying to think of all the GA people that don't visit the forums often... Matt came back to post some videos this week also.

Welcome back man.

Sup Mike...and yeah...Phil's coming w/a Turbo'd yata too.
BOOYA BITCHES!!!

aMaff said:
I don't think we've met, but welcome back :D
i think we met at scott's house, n we were playing catch with the football when luke was switching out his exhaust. i've been looking for some add ons for suspension because im not really a straight line person. i'm going to put some f/r sways on and some struts on for starters because right now it's sittin on eibach prokit with stock struts. i think the vq35 is running low 12's with i/h/e/c/p and light weight wheels by the way according to the vboard. also, kevin and phil i'll be after u 2, but kevin i dont think ur car is street legal(im talkin bout the turboed 1). (enguard)

protege02 said:
i think we met at scott's house, n we were playing catch with the football when luke was switching out his exhaust.
oh yeah, now I remember :)

AZDriftR said:
AHAHAHA scotts car!? thats not a very lofty goal...i mean its fast...just not fast enough to be calling him out...i mean my protege would have walked him by bus lengths anyday of the week(key word..would have lol)....wait till ron finishes his built block build....he will eat you alive!!

oh and welcome back!!
I was stock boost then, never got to go with you when I bumped it up to 8, now, i dont think so, wish you weren't such a piss poor driver so we could go again.
Welcome back brother mike man, the original GACC token. Phil is back to b**** now.

^i was running over 10 when(almost 12 in 3rd gear) i wrecked her(i beat your stock 6 with my 6 as well)...lol it was still faster scott...sorry man. and at my 10psi i wasnt maxing out the efficiancy of my turbo/fueling system, nor was i spinning through 4th lol

Back