Ichiba wheel spacers 25mm

:
Mazda 6 iTouring 6MT
For those who are interested in doing wheel spacers I def recommend it for both looks and feel of the car. I personally prefer doing a bolt on hub wheel spacer vs the plates but to each their own. The pics don't do justice but something I took before the sun went down...

Attachments

• photo 2-2.jpg
    photo 2-2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 2,752
  • spacer1.jpg
    spacer1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 2,307
  • spacer2.jpg
    spacer2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,134
Last edited:
Can you please post pics of the side/angle so we can see how flush the wheels are with the fenders?

For those who are interested in doing wheel spacers I def recommend it for both looks and feel of the car. I personally prefer doing a bolt on hub wheel spacer vs the plates but to each their own. The pics don't do justice but something I took before the sun went down...

Well, can't really tell from the picture but I know what the 25mm spacing looks like, so I'm sure it looks nice. I'm assuming you got (CX-7) version 1 type? I would go with an adapter myself because I have aftermarket wheels that are flush already and would prefer to be able to swap them out quickly. I just wouldn't want to deal with that little hole (actually good thing the hole is there but still) trying to replace studs. Does the package say the weight on it (not listed on the website)? I am interested in a small space out to compliment the mudguard and make a more aggressive stance. I am eyeing the H&R on Cocksport but they also do not have weight listed.

Last edited:
Well, can't really tell from the picture but I know what the 25mm spacing looks like, so I'm sure it looks nice. I'm assuming you got (CX-7) version 1 type? I would go with an adapter myself because I have aftermarket wheels that are flush already and would prefer to be able to swap them out quickly. I just wouldn't want to deal with that little hole (actually good thing the hole is there but still) trying to replace studs. Does the package say the weight on it (not listed on the website)? I am interested in a small space out to compliment the mudguard and make a more aggressive stance. I am eyeing the H&R on Cocksport but they also do not have weight listed.

I actually got the version 2 type which bolts onto the hub and for the Tribute, same bolt size but $20 less in cost. As for weight the package doesnt say not did I think about weighing them because it pretty light weight. If your wheels are already flushed w the fenders I wouldn't do the H&R spacers from corksport, its 25mm, thats not a small space out.

I actually got the version 2 type which bolts onto the hub and for the Tribute, same bolt size but $20 less in cost. As for weight the package doesnt say not did I think about weighing them because it pretty light weight. If your wheels are already flushed w the fenders I wouldn't do the H&R spacers from corksport, its 25mm, thats not a small space out.

Well, I think I'm gonna hold off on spacers. Not sure if I really want the pushed out look.

Thanks for the pix redline. Did you notice a difference in ride comfort or noise after installing? I ask because I had the ichiba v2 15mm on my last car and had to do a small diy fix because there was a small vibration at highway speeds in the cabin from the spacers.

Thanks for the pix redline. Did you notice a difference in ride comfort or noise after installing? I ask because I had the ichiba v2 15mm on my last car and had to do a small diy fix because there was a small vibration at highway speeds in the cabin from the spacers.

I havent noticed anything so far but did whip it around a hard turn the other day and it was fun =]

no rubbing at all. i added some before pics, as far as the afters I posted a few on this thread

Attachments

• photo 2-1.JPG
    photo 2-1.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 537
  • drop1.jpg
    drop1.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 836
  • tip3.png
    tip3.png
    408.1 KB · Views: 593
  • tip2.png
    tip2.png
    559.7 KB · Views: 521
  • tip5.png
    tip5.png
    476.4 KB · Views: 755
no rubbing at all. i added some before pics, as far as the afters I posted a few on this thread

Can you take a side pic of your car? I just want to see the stance from a side angle.
I wonder if you could have gone bigger than 25mm or is 25mm about right? Is your CX-5 lowered?
In terms of handling, its about the same as factory?

I have 20" wheels/tires and love it but will switch out to factory 17" for winter and when my kids take it.

Latest posts

Back