I wrecked my 6

lol as long as you aren't looking for a V6 lapis blue mtx like I was before I gave up then you should be fine ;)

what does the car and miles come up as in kelly blue book?

Kelley Blue Book says it will go for $18,060, in excellent condition, which mine used to be! And you guys suck, (notcool) i dont want my car to be totaled! I want it back! And i mean that in the nicest way possible :)

You didn't pay it off I'm guessing, so you owe whomever you financed with how much?

and you will take home how much???

Bro......you lose big time, good luck with your next purchase.

I dont owe anyone anything. We had full coverage on it, so im getting $17,900, but we do have to pay the $500 deductable. Im getting another 2003 mazda 6s in about 2 weeks, its pretty sweet. Its actually a step up from my old car. Plus its a stick, mine was an automatic.

MorganK said:
Plus its a stick, mine was an automatic.

(first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first)

(thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb)

Now you will actually be driving, not just steering :)

Driving a car with a manual transmission is so beautiful, I don't see why people want to be connected to their car through a slushbox.

Sorry for your loss though (the old 6)

zverg said:
(first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first) (first)

(thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb)

Now you will actually be driving, not just steering :)

Driving a car with a manual transmission is so beautiful, I don't see why people want to be connected to their car through a slushbox.

Sorry for your loss though (the old 6)
kinda hard to feel the car if for the past 2 and a half hours you never break 3k rpms or 1st gear. Traffc here dictated all 3 of my cars trannys. The newest to my collection doesn't have a manual tranny option and thats my story...

The bad thing is that i dont know how to drive a stick! None of my familys cars have ever been a stick. But my rents are still leery on whether i should buy a 5 speed or not. I cant wait, my rents get back in 3 days from florida and then its off to buy my new car, ive been driving a mini-van for the past month, its gonna be so nice to get back into a real car!

MorganK said:
The bad thing is that i dont know how to drive a stick! None of my familys cars have ever been a stick. But my rents are still leery on whether i should buy a 5 speed or not. I cant wait, my rents get back in 3 days from florida and then its off to buy my new car, ive been driving a mini-van for the past month, its gonna be so nice to get back into a real car!

You'll learn. I knew the motions and all before I got my car and had driven my friend's jeep wrangler a few times and then I picked up my car and had to drive 3.5 hours home from the Mazda dealership :p

I didn't even drive the car for the test drive because I wasn't comfortable doing it. Now it's completely smooth and natural and it just feels weird whenever I drive an automatic.

yea, i hope it just comes naturally. My best friend is gonna teach me tomorrow night(he drives a BMW), but we'll see how that goes, its gonna be a pretty funny experience cuz i have no idea what im doing, ive shifted for him before, but never used a clutch. Im excited though, cuz i really wanna learn!

Tell me what you think... i hope its not gone by the time my rents get back.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/img_popup.jsp?car_id=194526581

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Cruise Control; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; Power Seats; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Side Air Bag; Sunroof/Moonroof; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel;

MorganK said:
Tell me what you think... i hope its not gone by the time my rents get back.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/img_popup.jsp?car_id=194526581

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Cruise Control; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; Power Seats; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Side Air Bag; Sunroof/Moonroof; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel;
Thats exactly what I was looking for (boom07)

lol, sorry! Its not mine yet, so dont get jealous, knowing my luck, it will be gone the day my rents get back, and then what do i have..... a honda odyessey for another month!

Back