i think Nebraska members are officially dead!!!

can someone mail me a Scooter's Carmilicious, and a Don And Millie's Double cheeseburger?

That Civic looks hot. I think your right, bronze wheels would look pretty sweet IMO. Not that the stockers look that bad.
I can't wait 'til June/July, and I'll be around the big O a little more, (ricer) and all. (hopefully w/ some springs) I hope to catch up with you all.

Breeegz said:
can someone mail me a Scooter's Carmilicious, and a Don And Millie's Double cheeseburger?
Don and Millies is the s***, I haven't been there forever. We could probably pack it in styrofoam real tight w/ a freezer pack, it might make it. :)

If you do, send me two, or my wife will kill me... lol
But before I pay, you know th FS rules! he he

MazdaManic5 said:
yup here is what i got
8k redline and 197 hp tempted me. Its a blast to drive and the electronic steering and gas pedal are great. very responsive. Now i need some bronze wheels. Anyone have some hookups on wheels?
Still have the wrx bigballin?
DSC00440.JPG

i think bronze wheels on that would look sweet as hell. the blue is definately nice.

Are most of you guys in Omaha? I'm in Lincoln most of the time.

I know a guy with a "modded" P5 that goes to UNL. I noticed he has a RB cat-back and MP5 stickers (among other stuff). Is he on the forums?

BTW, I'm not dead!:)

Last edited:
What part of town are you in?

OMG I live 40 min away from the banana of fury? (omg)

(first)

I'm in Columbus. Not dead, but might as well be. (braindead
I will be heading into Lincoln and Omaha (mostly) quite a bit after June. It's a good possibility that i will be moving back to the Big O area sometime in the near future if I can find something that pays enough.

I just moved here from England, i'm originally from Arizona! I've got a silver P5 with the DGM front lip painted 2 tone silver and black. Got flat black rims, CF grill, Limo Tint, MagnaFlow Exhaust, AEM CAI, Forza header, GT-spec Rear strut bar, stock front strut bar, Kart-Boy Short Shifter, and other stuff...

I'm living on the base Offutt!!! Feel free to PM me if anyones up for meeting up somewhere. Would be cool to get around and meet some Mazda heads. I'm lookin for help on fixing my Divers side Power window motor!!!

MingusMountainRun039.jpg

MingusMountainRun040.jpg

MingusMountainRun041.jpg

b406fb85.jpg

6ec9d011.jpg

Last edited:
STILL lovin' the signature.
Sweet lookin' ride. Welcome to the good ol' midwest. Haven't been back that way for awhile, but should be more in the next month or so. Just about bbq time??
This end of the forum does tend to be a little....
(cricket)

I'm still around. I survived through the winter but the Z sure didn't like the snow much. I thought we had a pretty good bbq last year. Maybe we try and work something like that out again. I'm headed to the Big "O" on my new bike for Memorial Day weekend. Give me a holler if anyone wants to get together. Here's a pic of the bike for your viewing pleasure.

2440_800.jpg

Back