Off Topic I Made an App - It's a Worldwide Game of Tag!

Byakuya

Shiro Shinobi
:
2014 White Mazda 6 GT
Hello Mazdas247! Hope everyone is doing well.

(Not sure why the images aren't showing up properly)

y99kb0TTlkqU1gTUcxLIkNZcQNYFydmneFduCLo_rOF03yiPSvzp1e0bep5cZ9XV9p6u=s180-rw

This is my first app ever and I'm so happy to be releasing it to everyone finally! Thank you to any/all who help me try it out.

Want to play a game of Tag with anyone in the world? Want to do it without any of that annoying running? Then have I got the app for you!

iGOT - International Game of Tag, is a free game (has a bottom ad) that everyone in the world can play, no physical contact required (or recommended). The basic premise of the game is that you will see a list of those other players in a general vicinity of you (no exact locations given). If you're IT, you can TAG any of those users. However, be careful! They can use Buffs to thwart your incoming tag, or even use a Challenge Buff (within 5 minutes) to challenge you to a duel! Best out of 3 wins and the loser becomes IT! Don't like someone in particular? Maybe their banner annoys you? Use the Vampire Buff to steal points from them when you tag them!

Want to know how many bananas you are from someone? We've got that too! Go to your settings to change your distance units, location update interval, Banner and more!

You can find the app on the google Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=igot.gidrakos

(Sorry, no iOS version yet, I have to teach myself how to create those apps).

The game is still very much in development, so I'm happy to receive feedback, bug reports, suggestions, etc. I also don't have very many users yet (~100) so everyone is spread fairly thin, so please don't be discouraged if there's no one in your general area; just spread the word to family/friends and you'll be having a blast in no time!

Thank you so much to everyone for helping me with this, and I hope to see you on!

qMx2gS0Uon7xLF-rIW-IxxnvGU9irwoNN-G13zjtRzEUfBgEWZC98NC9MOI4pJI3bg=w1920-h927-rw
Beug6ixUy_oFNm3Ah3fOCsamhQNOwVxB_-p5AV6-4n5DGrRq1nxOiM7wV1De5gmZeIEj=w1920-h927-rw

Just released Version 8.7.0 over the weekend and we have started our first event!!! First 100 people to invite 3 friends to download the game, then verify they did by emailing/PMing me their Play Games usernames will get the Flag banners purchasable for free :D Event ends January 1st!

Thank you to everyone who has already given this a try! We're already up over 600 users, woot!

Back