I may be joining the dark side.

mazdamp3_18

:
06 gti, 06 evo IX
Well to make a long story short..
i just got a promotion and im now assistant store manager at my work. I will be making a ton more money than i was.
I am seriously considering getting an 05 srt4 and trading or selling the mp3.
I also have the option to keep the mp3 but monthly payments will clearly be more if i keep the mp3. my car is 100% paid off so there is no lean.
i love the new srt color and i want a car that is easily made faster than my car.

but i also love my mp3 and i would miss it if its gone, but im also growing tired of it and want something new to mod.

what to do... what to do...(scratch)

yea man go for it......within a year I'll be in the same boat with you. SRTSRTSRTSRTSRT!

please do not get an srt-4
BTW car is running great, I got a new bolt and got the subframe snugged up tight. Thanks again!

mazdamp3_18 said:
what to do... what to do...(scratch)
Save your money and retire early at age 60. :)

JFWY. Or maybe I'm not. Anyway, get the SRT-4. I love how that burnt orange looks on the '05.

ill be making more than enough for a $30k car..

ive also been considering sti, evo, nsx, rx7, supra... things like that...

lol, everyones getting an srt-4, i wish i could get one too. :D

i wanna get the blue srt-4, put some nice white wheels on the car, wtih some sticky ass rubber, lower it, and call it a day.

this is so amazingly true --- i test drove a WRX before i got my p5 and i called my insurance -- to find that they are basicly the same -- lol

1sty said:
STi :D

YOu'd be amazed how low the insurance is (thumb)

if you wont an opinion --- get ------------------>
mazdamp3_18 said:
ill be making more than enough for a $30k car..

ive also been considering sti, evo, nsx, rx7, supra... things like that...

(wrc)

I agree with the house thing...If something like that was an option for me, id gladly take the bus or sport a kia or something, but even with those restrictions, its not in the picture for me...

bonesmp5 said:
this is so amazingly true --- i test drove a WRX before i got my p5 and i called my insurance -- to find that they are basicly the same -- lol
(werd) subies in general, turbo or not, have really good insurance rates. I called about a WRX, SRT-4, and a GTI a few months ago when I was considering those three and the WRX was by far the cheapest, followed by the GTI, and they wanted to rape me on the SRT...the insurance companies arent asleep ;)

Back