I love Florida! Supercar spotted at local Gas station!

Antoine said:
I believe some British dude brought one over from England to run in the gumball here in the US...seemed to break down every other mile.
i watched the gumball video and that driver seemed like a complete douche hound. He probably beat the ******* s*** out of that car. He looked like a spoiled kid.

It was a damn sweet ride though.

I would do almost ANYTHING to have one legally.

-B

Yeah he did seem like an ass hat...he also had a repair crew follow his ass around...but I wouldn't be surprised if that car is less than reliable...probably not suited for extended driving such as the gumball...but the #'s do impress :D

Subghetto said:
It's the fastest street legal car in the world, I posted a pic in a thread a while back but not pics like these; I wish I was there. Damn that looks awsome (bowdown)
R U sure about that??The Salleen S7's top speed is 223mph.(burnout)

I bet that guy paid about 80-100 bucks to fill that car up.

Phoenix5 said:
R U sure about that??The Salleen S7's top speed is 223mph.(burnout)

I bet that guy paid about 80-100 bucks to fill that car up.
REad my post...if you checked top gear they said the theoretical top speed is 242 mph claimed by the factory. They didnt have a runway long enought to test it out. If you go to Koenigsegg website they said they finally got footage of it going at 242 mph. the CCR is said to have a top speed of over 242 mph. And the factory claims to have a video of it reaching 242 mph...still cant find it.

So saleen has nothing against this...they even said this car is faster then a Mclaren F1...thats what all the hype is about. If it wasnt for that it will just be another supercar...nothing special. You'll be amazed at how much carbonfiber is in this thing.

When they said this car is the "fastest production car in the world" they mean it!

that is the most unique way I have seen of slotting rotors evar. car loks very similar to the enzo in design cues, which I would assume would happen when you get to those cars as they are designed around aerodynamics similarly.

The HP rating is phenominal, and like mentioned probably not good for extended driving, just thrashing everything else on the friggin planet in the straights.

HOLY CRAP Kelvin! First I see what I think is an Ultima GTR down here & now you see that. Does the 360 Challenge Stradale count as a supercar too because I saw one by my school about a month ago.

028314-E.jpg

myket jobba mina svensk brudar!! ( great job my swedish brothers ) shows everyone that the country that loves vodka and makes volvo isnt all straightlaced and middle of the road when they can produce a car like that.

i have a video of the car and it like everyones been saying it ran out of runway before it topped out it was awsome

TiGrayMsp716 said:
Yeah the guy driving doesn't really look like he misses to many meals
Yeah well if he can afford that thing then eat mother fucker EAT! :)
Of Course you think he could afford his own gym to go along with the car to "round" out the pakage.

I remember reading about billet designs project. Superchargers are awsome on V configeration engines, just a good and cheaper, but I always thought you get more power out of twin turbos.

hmmm Billet should be like a bigatti (sp?) thing quad turbo it! Now that would be classic!

I consider the The Ferarri 360 stradale more of an exotic and not a supercar...isnt it just a tuned 360? I would take one...even though they say a 911 GT3 is a better buy. Hell, im happy with any car above $40K

Ryan...I didnt see it unfortunately...:( but it was posted as a local siting. dont know where in florida though...maybe here. I have seen a silver Saleen S7 and black Enzo and Bently Lemans ar at that Winter PArk exotic show thing....the sad thing is those werent the most evensive cars there...well maybe the bently lemans car.

you have to see the Saleen S7 passenger side leg room...not comfortable at all. I was designed for passengers with 1 leg. I guess when you drive a badass car comfort doesnt matter.

Im sure this is nothing new to you south florida guys...I remember going import xpression and it sucked...tired of seeing hooked up civics...so we drove around south beach...wow!

Last edited:
Ummm Spacemonkey I've seen these pictures before. You wouldn't happen to post on Genmay, would you?

GMan2415 said:
Ummm Spacemonkey I've seen these pictures before. You wouldn't happen to post on Genmay, would you?
No saw them on a local forum. They made there way to germany...I heard theres one lengthy waiting list for one of these. The tags are floridian...and yes its a tight fit...clarkson from top gear barely fit in it.

spacemonkey said:
REad my post...if you checked top gear they said the theoretical top speed is 242 mph claimed by the factory. They didnt have a runway long enought to test it out. If you go to Koenigsegg website they said they finally got footage of it going at 242 mph. the CCR is said to have a top speed of over 242 mph. And the factory claims to have a video of it reaching 242 mph...still cant find it.

So saleen has nothing against this...they even said this car is faster then a Mclaren F1...thats what all the hype is about. If it wasnt for that it will just be another supercar...nothing special. You'll be amazed at how much carbonfiber is in this thing.

When they said this car is the "fastest production car in the world" they mean it!
Whoops!Sorry I didn't read it!!My bad.

Phoenix5 said:
Whoops!Sorry I didn't read it!!My bad.
:) I relized I sounded like an ASS! yeah thats where all the hype comes in...a supercar thats faster then a Mclaren F1 for 1/2 the price. Not to mention the technology used in this car hails form the space program in sweeden.

Only car I think would match up Enzo and Carrera GT, I think those are limited to 209 mph. And this car probally get better gas milage. Although the Enzo has that F1 look and feel. Then theres the Zonda and McLaren F1 which I dont know much about.

Back