I just bought a P5.

loud3

Hi all.

My name is Nathan and I am now the proud of owner of a 100k black mica auto P5 wagon.

I was in the market for a first gen 3 hatch, but this showed up on my radar and I couldn't say no.

86a9135a.jpg

1ae28ce4.jpg

I come from a background in aggressive offset wheels and audio, so I took it immediately to the shop and swapped out the head unit for one of Pioneer's new double dins.

81b106c3.jpg

After cleaning her up before it got dark last night...

6824cf61.jpg

Within the next month, i'll be changing the wheels and screwing her down on some coils.

For the time being, is there anything I should keep an eye out on my new toy?

It's going to take over daily driver duties from my other car :
natescarisslick003.jpg

Great pickup. I have had my P5 from the beginning and this car still gets the same looks as the day i drove it home from the dealership. No matter what, use this forum and its tons of incredible advice and you will be happy.

Nice! your not wasting any time!

The p5 is one of the best acoutically speaking cars I have ever owned. you will need a considerablly amount of insulation for the trunk and hatch door but well worth it!

What kind of audio are you planning on putting in the car?

Coils are the only way to go with the protege when you have a system.

I originally budgeted 10k for a used Mazda 3 hatch, so I have plenty of funds set aside for parts and such. I've got a +30 17x8.5 set of rpf1s coming with 205/40 fallen fk452s... Spacers and camber adjustment will come after.

Magnaflow exhaust off eBay for 370, yes please!

iJay: Nothing crazy in this one... the Maxima is the audiowhore. I'll probably go with an active 3 way up front and a single 8/10 in the hatch.

I have an existing relationship with Arc Audio, so I will call upon them when the time comes

Back