I Hate Carls Jr's New Fries

Fricken A I say Hardee's is probably the BEST fast food joint. Around here they only cook your sh:t fresh and the natural cut fries are excellent! Always fresh and crisp. I hate shoestring fries though so....

In and Out Fries are good if you eat them immediately, otherwise they're disgusting imo.

Personally, give me teh Fatburger - Steak Fries (headbang)

In and out just plain rocks. Cals also is pretty good. Their Guac burger with bacon and cheese and stuff is just oh so good. I like both.

the new fries to me are better then the old ones, hardees went out of here like 10 years ago but like 4 years ago carls showed up haha, in and out is good the nearest one is like 300 miles away though haha we have a place called chatters that is the same thing as in and out, so similar there getting sued haha so i wont have that for awhile either haha

I'm waiting for one of the fast food chains to come out with some quality seasoned fries. My kingdom for a fast food burger with cajun fries.

out here, carls jr is known as "hardees" and hardees is known to suck. the happy star pisses me off when i see it. and the food is terrible. i do enjoy me an In N Out though when i am out there.

in and out kicks ass...i got a 4x4 when i was in cali omg it was tasty!!

Nothing is better than a double double.

although overall wendys is the best fast food joint, in terms of portion and quality.

However i think it really depends on where your from. In my area iw ould take wendys over any other fast food. That being said i havent had fast food in ages.

carls jr just opened a new joint like a block from my house. I eat there like every other day hehehe. But since Im still a young adult I got the fast metabolism to handle it. I got to say the fries are pretty damn good though.

True dat.
I miss In-N-Out. Moved up to Oregon where there is none. :(

Back