I Hate Carls Jr's New Fries

yeah i think its west coast only. they had awsome shoestring fries but then they switched to "natural cut" fries. they taste like dirt:(

My gold standard for fast food fries is Chik Fil A's waffle fries.. Oh so tasty.

out here, carls jr is known as "hardees" and hardees is known to suck. the happy star pisses me off when i see it. and the food is terrible. i do enjoy me an In N Out though when i am out there.

fixed

Five Guys fries rule my mouth.

Five Guys > Chick Fil A > Checkers > McDonalds > Burger King > Steak n Shake

What am I missing?

Edit: Hardee's = teh suck. Don't even have them in in central florida anymore

Last edited:
Jesus christ, you were talking about Hardees? Honestly I can't think of a fast food joint that I would avoid more.

ive had so much in & out that i cant eat it anymore. having said that, i am craving it now......

thanks alot Ken.......

Hardees is NOT Carls Jr....I had them out in Cali and I loved it! And laser, wth man you forgot to even put Wendys in there. Wendys > everything you put there besides chick-fl-a or whatever it's called cuz I've never had them..and whatever five guys is.

i agree. the new fries are crap. at least the criss-cut fries are still good. but as far as fries go, nothing beats In-N-Out fries.

Hardees is NOT Carls Jr....I had them out in Cali and I loved it!

i agree. same owners, but not the same place. carls jr ownZ all. and i HATE hardee's. i wont even settle for there food. i just wont go.

and in and out fry's are horrible. but everything i ever got from there was about on the same level. i wasnt impressed.

Bergen County is just absolutely dominated by the "big" chains...I don't get to see any of these random places you guys are talking about! LOL. Except if I venture into the ghetto..then I can get some Checkers.

Granted, their offer may seem the same, but ours comes with Rap Cat.

300_58607.jpg

The thing I hate about carl's these days is that their $6 burger is now $6. Didn't they call it a $6 burger because they were making fun of restaurant burgers? Not that I'd eat the thing, anyway.

Actually, yeah it is. :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl's_Jr.

That explains it. I had Hardees when it wasn't owned by Carl's Jr. (shows how long I've been to one but like I said I live in Bergen County).

It's also been like...4 years since I've had Carl's Jr. And that was once. So *shrug*

Last edited:
Oh shitz, I just looked on Chick-fil-A's website and there's one in the Paramus Park Mall. I guess I'll have to find a reason to actually go to that mall and try it out some day.

Back