I don't care if he's popular in Germany

i turned it off... back to practicing on guitar... it sounds better even tho i just started playing...

Y'all gotta watch the whole thing. THere's one point where he's "balancing" on a "moving motorcyle." YOu'll see why I put it in quotes when you watch.
B

I'm a big fan of things are are good for the simple fact that they're sooooo bad. For example, I just got myself of Randy "Macho Man" Savage's album "Be A Man". That kicks ass. And I must admit that this video is right up there. ******* right David!

When the hell is Macho Man going to put out a video?

Apocalypso said:
I'm a big fan of things are are good for the simple fact that they're sooooo bad. For example, I just got myself of Randy "Macho Man" Savage's album "Be A Man". That kicks ass. And I must admit that this video is right up there. ******* right David!

When the hell is Macho Man going to put out a video?

BEST ALBUM EVER!
But seriously, someone worked really hard to make some nice beats and then let macho man write and sing horrible lyrics to them "Im gonna kick you in the butt and wash your mouth out with soap!". If there was ever an album made for driving through neighborhoods with your windows open, this is it. Just not my neighborhood since USC is pretty much right next to south central LA.

weeeeeee

Attachments

• hasselhof.JPG
    hasselhof.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 56
Once again, further supporting my theory that Germans are weird, strange, oft misunderstood folk. Germans are crazy!(bike)

Back