Hypertech Tuner for Mazdaspeed3

Status
Not open for further replies.

byau

:
09 CWP MS3
Listing my Hypertech tuner for sale. This is a great device for anyone looking for a tuning option who hasn't gone with a big turbo upgrade. My car made 265hp/300tq at Boston Dyno with FMIC, SRI, test pipe and the Hypertech installed.

dyno.JPG

Love this thing but I'm thinking of going with bigger mods and will need some custom tuning. It's currently still married to my car but I will unmarry it before shipping. Looking to get $320 shipped. Will take best offer.

Hypertech.JPG

If you want more info you can watch hypertechs video on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKxuGuHTRoA

Last edited:
Already have one, its a great buy, but work on the price a little and you'll have that thing gone..

Didn't realize prices are so much lower than what I paid for them. I lowered it even more. Please feel free to shoot me offers. Thanks!

I am sure you have heard about Moore's Law... every 2 years you will expect twice the features for 1/2 the cost in any electronics devices... why do you think you can get an LED 42" TV for less than 750 now? where 2 years ago it was more than twice this amount? You have competition with the more "established" AP but I know this is a good device...

GLWS... Heck I might even consider it if the price is right for me...but it's not yet.
Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back