Hypertech power programmer #62003

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone that does not want to worry about tuning and datalogging (been there done that), this is an awesome buy. I bought a used HT a couple of weeks ago from a member here and I paid exactly the same $300 shipped. I installed it today and I am still getting used to the constant "whiplash" I am getting everytime I hit the throttle. :) :)

This is truly "plug and play" system.

Free bump :)
Carlos
ps. No association to the seller whatsoever. Just stating what I felt today after I installed it in my car. GLWS

Last edited:
yeah i gotta give HT props, i was looking for simplicity to start and i went with the HT, im still running it months later and loving it every second. great way to start and get into the game.

Please do not cross post. I have deleted your duplicate thread in the MZ6/MS6 forum. If you would like this thread moved to a different area, please let me or any other Marketplace moderate know and we can move it for you.

Please do not cross post. I have deleted your duplicate thread in the MZ6/MS6 forum. If you would like this thread moved to a different area, please let me or any other Marketplace moderate know and we can move it for you.
Hi,i put it in the MS6 section cuz it's for both cars...
I don't understand the problem?

Hi,i put it in the MS6 section cuz it's for both cars...
I don't understand the problem?

Cross-posting is not allowed. Also, there is a universal section for items that fit multiple cars, but I will leave it up to you where you would like the thread.

is this 300 canadian or 300 us?
300$ us.... Obo
I received a couple of offers at 250$... The lowest i will go is 275$ for now!
First one that transferts me the money by Paypal gets it!

Last edited:
Damn...

This is a "steal"at this price... I should have waited for yours... lol Anyways, enjoying my HT now...

Bump for a good product.

I will bump my competitor lol :D, great product, and great price..someone jump on this or I will...and I'll have 2 hypertechs!!! Double the powah! ;P

I will bump my competitor lol :D, great product, and great price..someone jump on this or I will...and I'll have 2 hypertechs!!! Double the powah! ;P
LOL...I had a couple of members interested.... But no payment!
Still for sale!
Thank's for the bump!

Last edited:
OK guys,last price drop 250$ shipped
If i don't sell it at that price it's my Cobb AP that's going to be on sale!!!

lol don't say that, then people will just wait for the AP, but $250!!! is a great price, someone take this off this guy's hands. Bump.

Damn..double damn!! I should have waited 3 weeks to get yours. This is a steal at this price and I will not go lower if I were you. People don't realize how big the grin gets once you slam the throttle with this thing... :)

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back