HWY9 + Vid Camera + Boost = teh fun!

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
just bought a sony digital vid camera yesterday afternoon...and i should ahve my turbo running right by the time i get to cali (and if not im still boosting 5psi :D ), so i need people to be my camera man lol!

i know im not getting there until the beg of november, but hey, i cant ******* wait!!! woohoo!!!

Matt, Hwy. 9 has been waiting patiently for you get out here and show her who's boss! I'm sure you won't disapoint her. :D

See ya when you get here, bro! (hi) I'll have the camera mount ready!

(group) (flash) The problem is I get all excited when I see your post, then I remember how long it'll be... then it's like.... awwwwww (sad2)

Matthew, it's gonna be cool to have you around :) HWY 9 waits patiently for your turboed beast :D

7psi now! just have to install the new fuel pump to keep it there (temp turned back down to 5psi)...need a wideband too :( adjusting this begi rfpr is kinda difficult but thats what its all about - tuning.

My follow HWY 9 peeps.. Don't forget to call pinky because its going to be a special night!!!

Pinky!

*Quote&Quote "It looks like some one took a s*** on his car!!!"*

Pinky replies: No comment!?!?!?

Nothing, yet, but by the time you get to California it wont be stock. I will also have the advantage of knowning hwy9 like the back of my hand.

Back