Hwy 9 Fun Run!

pic103417.jpg

Sweet Pic
Do you know where that was taken? What Kind of bike? The light remindes me of skyline, but that road is much more narrow.

probelxracergir said:
yes im from watsonville my bday is jan 20th its on a thursday. we should do a bbq for my bday on a weekend?!
id be down to help you throw somthing like that, i can bring meat!!! i have like 30 lbs in the freezer at all times

hey if people want to go to the bbq in watsonville we should make a drive out of it, go 9 to umm what ever gets to 1, to watsonville?!?

An uber cookie to the one that identifies this wonderful road. Tito, I doubt you would know this road as well as some other people. Also, it's rare that this road is driven during the daytime as a group. I believe the bike is a Hayabusa and the rider is Andy from SBR.

Thanx Uber, that is a sweet pic. Did you take it?

A BBQ/Drive sounds like fun. Hopefully we get no rain...either way though

Tito

well i had a probe i gave it away.no im not on pt at all sorry! umm.. i dont have a big backyard for the bbq to be at but maybe we can have it at the beach if its not raining if it is then have it at someones house with a big backyard contact me michelle:925-413-5138 cell.

UberCaff said:
An uber cookie to the one that identifies this wonderful road. Tito, I doubt you would know this road as well as some other people. Also, it's rare that this road is driven during the daytime as a group. I believe the bike is a Hayabusa and the rider is Andy from SBR.
To me it looks like Hwy 1 North of SF. Like in Mendo county someplace... Probably wrong though...

Im down for a BBQ, so long as there are vegies. But if we go to watsonville, I agree - we should make a night out of it.

That is a sweet ass integrale. I don't like the looks of it much. What's that one audi made. It's on 5th gear on the same show the integrale appears on.

I think I know where that motorcycle picture was taken - somehwere near or on Page Mill Rd. Quite a few of my co-workers ride bikes and I've seen similar pictures over their shoulders when they're browsing the local boards - I think one is called BARF.

Back