Huge RC plane crashes into guy

NoRotor said:
what a dumbass for standing at the end of a runway

Yeah...and the thing was coming straight for him for quite a long time and he doesn't move? lol

Norotor your avatar scares me (cryhard)

pilot should have gone around for another pass! kudos for the poor guy for trying to save that awesome plane from further damage.

hehe, agree he may have been there to stop it but it should have been coming that fast! lol

He did stop it though.

Ya some of those r/c planes are CRAZY! The ones with real jet engines liek that one are SO expensive...

i never realized some of them come so big. s***, if i see one of those coming my way, you better believe it i am going to get out of it's way.

YellowMP5 said:
i never realized some of them come so big. s***, if i see one of those coming my way, you better believe it i am going to get out of it's way.

HA should see the video of the B-52 bomber plane that even had real jet engines on it. Sucker was HUGE!! and mean sounding....Well before it crashed into the ground. :(

REMillers said:
HA should see the video of the B-52 bomber plane that even had real jet engines on it. Sucker was HUGE!! and mean sounding....Well before it crashed into the ground. :(

wow, i'd love to see that. is it like bigger than a car? (shocked)

I almost laughed but it didn't hit him in the balls. Stuff like that's really only funny if nuts are pulverized.

Last edited:
Back