HUD can’t adjust any lower? 2018 CX-9

I have 2018 CX-9. I am 5’9” so average height. I would like to adjust the HUD lower. Initially, when I went to settings, the value was about two or three clicks right of center. I used my finger to adjust it on the touchscreen, and all of a sudden the display shot straight up. I was able to use the center console to adjust it back down to where it was, however it’s as far left as it can go now. Is there any way to calibrate the HUD display and the settings panel?

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue where the "0" position is still way too high, even with my seat at the lowest position. I'm the same height as you and I have to set it all the way to the left (lowest). even so it's still way to high and the image is clipped in the viewable area.

Upvote 0
I think a mechanical device in the HUD projector moves to change the position. Try moving it all the way the other direction then back to where you want it. Does the display move? Is there any way to see if the projector moves?

Upvote 0
Yes, it does move and it would move all the way in either direction, just goes off the screen.

Upvote 0
Back