How to paint headlights?

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i just want to make sure i'm doing it correctly. i have a general idea, but taking off the bumper and which screws on the headlight to take off and which to leave, i'm not so sure of.

i wanted to do that to. also are your headlights still as bright after that? thats the only thing stopping me

it doesn't affect the brightness of the lights because you're not painting the reflective dome

Rogue Pro5 said:
it doesn't affect the brightness of the lights because you're not painting the reflective dome
that makes sense. ill get started on that right away.BUMBLEBEE! (headbang)

Sorry, guess you have to be a member cause I can see it just fine. Pictures and all.
(butt)

If you just registered, you wont be able to see it right away. Then again, I'm an administrator on there so maybe that has something to do with it. E-mail Ghost on there and he'll give you access to the link. If not, he should be able to e-mail you the how to with the pictures showing you everything step by step.

Like I said, I can see it fine and hundreds of people go looking for it every day. Maybe we had a bandwidth problem because of it or someone took his info and used it somewhere they werent supposed to and he deleted it. Not sure. Its been on the site for a few years now and I can see it, so I'm kinda baffled. But just e-mail him.

I temporary placed it in the admin section on our forum since a few bitches here told me to go away to my Honda buddies. One more bulls*** ass burst like that and it will dissapear for good. I have been on these forums for 2 1/2 years already I know more about the protege inside and out than more than half of the noobs in here now. Im tired of this bulls*** when Im trying to help the people on here.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1593193 width="50%">Its finally here....Tra...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>03-23-2005 05:17 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Why the **** are you here? Go back to your ******* honda buddies and stop shitting on this thread you don't even own a mazda anymore.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
Back