How to get rid of the stereo dash rattle

Sadly, no. Not yet, it's been much harder than I thought it would be. People say it'll just come to you but it hasn't yet :/

I can't see the pics but isn't it the thought that counts? (attach some to a response!!!!)
If I haven't said yet, welcome to the Mazda forums! Go make a new thread in the welcome area to get this party started!! There you can throw in some with the Mazda and then the Bimmer, oh yea!

I need some help on this...I don't want to break something and it seems like if I try any harder that will be the ultimate outcome. I am having trouble getting that long piece of trim off...the one that starts to the left of the LCD screen and goes all the way over to the right side of the glove box. I start by the glove box, and can get it undone all the way to the left side, but then it won't pop off. How is that attached on the left side, and how do I remove it without breaking it?

From there it seems pretty self-explanatory, but I am getting caught up on that one step.

The way I do it is when you get to the farthest left hook deal (it's a Mazda normal metal clip like on the right side of the LCD) then just wiggle it. Top out then bottom out and alternate while pulling towards yourself and it should pop right out. That was the biggest b**** on my dashboard too but don't worry it'll come out, they all come out sometime...(shady)

Back