How much did you pay for your 2010-2011 CX-9

I would think you'd get a better deal if you paid with cash....but I don't know that forsure.

Hey everyone new member here lots of Mazda's growing up in the family though

We're looking at getting a new 2011 CX-9 and I'm wondering what a good price really is. My best OTD offer is right at 29K for a Sport with power seats and no other options. This is my first car purchase without parents really running the show and I don't want to get screwed.

29K OTD seems pretty good to me. That means you're getting it for what, 26K? What is MSRP on that vehicle and Invoice? That will tell us how good of a deal it is.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us!

Managed to get mine (Touring with sunroof/bose/power liftgate/rear bumper guard) for $30,600 with 60mo 0%. They were offering it for $30,100 if I paid for it in cash ($500 savings). I figured it would make more sense to go for the 0% and invest the money somewhere. I also purchased a Mazda extended warranty (total care) for $1390, which effectively extends the bumper to bumper to 72mo/75K, with a $100 deductible. MSRP for the car was $34,800.

Last edited:
Got my 2011 Grand Touring (Bose/Moonroof/Power Liftgate) for $33,000 with 0% for 60 months.

Back