How much are you paying for synthetic oil change?

synthetic oil change price

• < $49.99

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • $50 - $54.99

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • $55 - $59.99

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • > $60

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Yep same at my place. Though they have $10 off $50 or more coupons a lot so it makes it $50 for me.

They do a great job at washing and drying the exterior and cleaning the interior too though which would cost about $20 at turtle wax...I let my car get pretty dirty prior to the oil change to take advantage of this.

Paid $46 for 5,000 mile service and the same for 10,000 mile service last Saturday. They asked if I wanted to do wheel alignment but it is not necessary at this time. Maybe at the 20,000 mile service I will get that done too and it will cost like $80 I believe.

7,500 mile service free with Mazda 0W-20 synthetic oil with Moly. Washed car too. I'll report back on cost for 2nd dealer service when the time comes.

I believe I typically pay around $50. Sometimes less. They'll cut me a deal from time to time.

Use to do oil myself. But, what can I say? Every time I am waiting on service at the dealer, I end up spending a couple hours BSing with the techs and sales guys I have made buddies with. I actually enjoy going to the dealership. haha!

Mine gets 71.95 for the synthetic change. Ouch. I will be doing it myself when my 5 freebies are done.

Basic service here will cost around $250 to $400. Oil change, some checks etc.

Welcome to Switzerland .

I pay 50-55 at the dealer on the Canadian side here, I was pleasantly surprised the first time, it was close to a 100$ at Subaru...

Paid $118 in February at 15K miles (2nd service, US schedule 1) w/tire rotation.

Basic service for CX-5 is from AUD$376-$500....here in Sydney not including synthetic oil + we have to service our cars every 6 months....when I read what you guys pay in US, I start to hate myself :(

when I read what you guys pay in US, I start to hate myself :(

and then you remembered that you get to live here:
th

:)

Basic service for CX-5 is from AUD$376-$500....here in Sydney not including synthetic oil + we have to service our cars every 6 months....when I read what you guys pay in US, I start to hate myself :(

Are you serious?? but why? what does the service include if it's not for an oil change since you said not including the oil change part. I cannot ever imagine paying $300-500 every 6 months. Something is not right, what do they include a destination fee for the oil or whatever they're doing to Sydney?

Pay the same here every year. Thats just how much it is, a public service costs a lot!

My 7 min hair cut cost $50, a glass of wine in a restaurant will cost $14, a 15 min train trip costs $30, its just another system with other costs.

Pay the same here every year. Thats just how much it is, a public service costs a lot!

My 7 min hair cut cost $50, a glass of wine in a restaurant will cost $14, a 15 min train trip costs $30, its just another system with other costs.
You guys are comparing apples and oranges! Every Australian makes far more than their American counterpart, from the lowliest cashier all the way up to the miners and engineers.

You guys are comparing apples and oranges! Every Australian makes far more than their American counterpart, from the lowliest cashier all the way up to the miners and engineers.

Very true, cashier monthly income is around 3000.

I pay 4 for a hair cut!

Back