How many miles are on YOUR 6?

5100 so far in 6 months, but the tires are at 7/32!!! These Dunlops are apparently made of Japanese butter and liquify in the summer. Fortunately, no issues otherwise.

11700 miles. I'll have the car one year in a couple of days. I'm also on a 10k mile yearly lease.

32,400 miles. Purchased in April '13 with 300 miles on the odometer. (eek2) Already put a set of tires on it, bought 70k tires this time.

Car still looks and feels new. I am completely happy with my purchase minus road noise, and I wished it was a wagon.

my 04 wagon has 106K and the wife's 04 hatch has 119k. No major issues to date

Good lord you guys have a ton of miles on your cars. I just have 6700 in a year. Bought it may '13. lol

My 2005 Mazda6 i bought new is still only at 73k miles. But i also dont drive it very much, or at all during the winter like now.

Now my actual daily driver is a 09 Kia Sportage i bought new, and is at 234K miles now. You can see why i dont like to drive my 6 so much. It ERKs me to rack up so many miles on my nicer cars.

My 97 Mazda 626 is at 158k
My 92 turbo Probe GT is at 153k
My 13 CX9 is at 61k.

5100 so far in 6 months, but the tires are at 7/32!!! These Dunlops are apparently made of Japanese butter and liquify in the summer. Fortunately, no issues otherwise.

Don't count on those factory Dunlop's lasting much longer. Mine only had 30k of strictly highway driving on them and both front tires had belts broken in them. They are definitely not cheap for factory size either. So get ready to pony up some $$ for new tires very soon. They are garbage

Currently at 54k on the odometer

Fun thread.

Mine is a 2004 Mazda 6 2.0 touring and it has 225k km on the clock. If I've understood the conversion to miles correctly that's 140k miles.

Here in Sweden cars are *always* sold with reference to how many "Swedish miles" they have travelled. A Swedish mile is 10km (crazy I know), so my car was advertised with 22,500 miles ( I just bought it two days ago).

If you're from one of those countries which uses real miles, this can easily confuse the fuckery out of you!

13k on my 2016 right at the 1 year point. My Dunlops still look great. Rotated very 5k miles. I don't really drive this car hard since I also have an MX5.

Just passed 70k. Put on a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports about 5k ago. Maybe it's in my head, but I'm starting to notice rougher shifting. Anyone else?

26,300 miles on my 15 Touring M/T, only issue so far were have been the Mazda recall done back in August for the window trim.

Back