houston meets.

SPEED DEMON

:
08 ms3, 08 cx7, 91 roadster
im trying to get ALL the locals together at least once a month. i need feedback from all houston mazda owners on ALL the forums. as some off you know i attended HIN in austin and i met more houston mazda owners out of town than in town. im down for suggestions on places, dates,ect.

Last edited:
im trying to get ALL the locals together at least once a month. i need feedback from all houston mazda owners on ALL the forums. as some off you know i attended HIN in austin and i met more houston mazda owners out of town than in town. im down for suggestions on places, dates,ect.

+1 im down for this

yea kinda, just need to break her in and two or three supporting mods.

For God's sake, man, make one of those a supporting EMU. Hell even a piggy back will save your car from what you were planning to do.

On a side note, I would go to the meets, but with no more mazda in the garage, I would feel really awkward.

i still haven't had time to put the rx7 back together. i will still come to meets either on the bike or in the p5 though.

(hi)It seems all the gatherings are on the weekends I have the kids or doing something to the car! But I will say I'm down :) possibly a trip to Baytown for some 1/4mile runs!?

once i get a fresh set of tires i'll be making a trip to baytown, i'm very curious to see what i can run in the speed....

the only mazda meets ive seen in houston is in the home depot in gulfgate i -45

Latest posts

Back