Holes in A-pillar.....

02MazPro5

:
02 Protege5
Does anyone know a quick way to fix the holes in an a-pillar from having a guage pod installed? I'm trading my car in tomorrow and I havn't found anything that works yet.

02MazPro5 said:
Does anyone know a quick way to fix the holes in an a-pillar from having a guage pod installed? I'm trading my car in tomorrow and I havn't found anything that works yet.

The only think I can think of is a local scrap yard.

crazy glue a dime or penny to to the back, then use bondo (or model making filler) to fill the hole. paint to match. Rigged, but **** it, you are getting rid of it anyway.

my friend and i tryed bondo first but it just popped right off. It's still on the back of it so I took some fiberglass resin and poured it in top of the holes and now I'm about to sand and see how it will come out.

well i just sanded it down and it seems like it worked out well. only problem i'm having is that the test with the RTV didn't want to let the resin set on it so i have 1-2 holes that dont look flush. oh well best i got if they dont like it then well. .......... take 5 bucks off. lol

well I got it back to what it pretty much was. btw if you want spread the word I'm selling my MP5 for 10.5k

02MazPro5 said:
well I got it back to what it pretty much was. btw if you want spread the word I'm selling my MP5 for 10.5k

Does it still have the other mods etc?
Of course... I know what you did to the pillar, haha! I would've rather had the holes for my own gauges.

Back