Historic Flood of 2010

Troop D / Southeastern <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Rte 24 from Rte 195 east and west in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Fall River</st1:place></st1:City> is still closed<o:p></o:p>
Rte 24 SB at Exit 5 <st1:address><st1:Street>President Ave</st1:Street> <st1:City>Fall River</st1:City></st1:address> is closed<o:p></o:p>
Two Rte 140 on-ramps are closed - Rte 140 SB from Exit 9 in Lakeville and Rte 140NB from Exit 7 Freetown.<o:p></o:p>
2 MSP Mountain Rescue Vehicle's (SUV's) remain on scene at impassable <st1:Street><st1:address>Narrows Rd.</st1:address></st1:Street> in <st1:City><st1:place>Freetown</st1:place></st1:City>. Vehicles will be utilized to transport residents. <o:p></o:p>

Copy/Paste Fail. lol
(dark)

Troop D / Southeastern
Rte 24 from Rte 195 east and west in Fall River is still closed
Rte 24 SB at Exit 5 to Rte 140 on-ramps are closed - Rte 140 SB from Exit 9 in Lakeville and Rte 140NB from Exit 7 Freetown.
<O:p</O:p
2 MSP Mountain Rescue Vehicle's (SUV's) remain on scene at impassable Freetown</ST1:p Vehicles will be utilized to transport residents. <O:p</O:p

Last edited:
well the dam i took a pic of is holding its ground.. which is good.. they did evacuate the area in front of the dam and no traffic is being allowed in that area.. i wish i couldve held something like a glass of water and took a video of how bad the dam was vibrating.. the roads are all torn up around town. huge potholes.

Updated shot of where my sis's boyfriends car is. Completely underwater now.
4479967472_f9939b6b54_o.jpg

Edit I'll bring this photo over to this thread too:
4477533689_01af2a1c6c_o.jpg

Watched this on the news last night. Just crazy. In fact we almost moved into the apartments that are just to the left in that photo next to the mall. I wonder how INSKIP is doing since most of the cars are directly across the street.

I still didn't dare this morning, but looks like I'll be able to commute in my '8 come Monday. :)

Back