HIN Aftermath

maximumimpact

:
2003 Black Mica Mazdaspeed Protege #1012
Well, finally showed at HIN, which is a nice milestone. I'm very tired now, but just wanted to say....I had a better time showing at TBAD than at HIN. Not because I didn't win (I knew my chances of winning were like me getting laid with HOT twins). But the show just wasn't entertaining at all. TBAD ran for an hour longer, but I was not going crazy out of boredom.

well here are a few pics of my car at hin. i dont take pics of other cars because my friend is a professional photographer and hin pays him to take pics so i just go to his website. anyway it was hella dark, i am not going to start the bitching abt how we were judged and how they classed everybody. anyway .... the only thing i had pwr to was my gauges,led's and neons on the inside.
enjoy the pics
rob

Attachments

• 100_0092.jpg
    100_0092.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 100_0112.jpg
    100_0112.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 100_0107.jpg
    100_0107.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 234
  • 100_0093.jpg
    100_0093.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 226
  • 100_0101.jpg
    100_0101.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 247
no doubt... they always **** up the classin, its boring, bad talent, all politics and whose ass you kiss.
LinuxRacr said:
Yeah, but it didn't used to be that way. I will never show at HIN.

I like global.....actualy, not really...but Global at least has a bar so you can get tanked for the 6+ hours you have to sit around

well after searching through 300+ pics on diffrent i finially found a decent pic of my car seeing how dark it was.... for some reason a really dark room and a 300 dollar digital camera and i could not get any decent shot.... so thankfully somebody else did
rob

hey jacob and mike where are your pics??

Attachments

• hin pics.bmp
    1,016.3 KB · Views: 241
showtege said:
I like global.....actualy, not really...but Global at least has a bar so you can get tanked for the 6+ hours you have to sit around

Global Imports won't be the same this year. Mospeed isn't part of it anymore I guess. Chances are it'll suck. They're talking about having all kinds of cars there.

You are not forced to stay there at the show the whole time, you are free to come and go as you please. Why do you need a bar in the venue? The Pyramid Brewery is a block away.

I've attended HIN since they've had them in Seattle, shown the past two in Mazda's booth. This one was by far the worst I've been too. NCCA made it a big pain in the arse. I hate complaining about events like this, but HIN is huge and been around for a while now.

I plan on writting a formal complaint... Not that it'll do anything really, but doesnt hurt.

i alway watched my car till judging then roll the windows and leave... but before that hell no.

ya i watched my car get judged (it was so friggen dark you could not even see i had blue interior, everything looked black, but i am also writing a complaint how they classed everybody in 4 dr mild (4 doors that is) and didn't even have enough people in wild to give out more then 1st and 2nd. damn put me in wild i would have placed.... anyway enough bickering from me......

SenorCorwin said:
no doubt... they always **** up the classin, its boring, bad talent, all politics and whose ass you kiss.

couldnt have said it better .... i went to shows but after realizing how the s*** works most of the time, i got tired of it quick. i might give NOPI this year one last shot .. still debating. but HIN is definately on the black list

MIA protege said:
couldnt have said it better .... i went to shows but after realizing how the s*** works most of the time, i got tired of it quick. i might give NOPI this year one last shot .. still debating. but HIN is definately on the black list

i have a nickname for nopi nationals... but ill be nice.

In south fl anything done xtreme lowz or lite glow i would never enter.

Originaly posted by HorsepowerFreak
"You are not forced to stay there at the show the whole time, you are free to come and go as you please. Why do you need a bar in the venue? The Pyramid Brewery is a block away."

I dont like to go far from my car for long. I have seen some people do some dumb ass things at car shows. Like hop in and start plaing with sh@^. or once i saw this guy lean on some guys ARP mirror, busted it off and tossed it accross his hood f#*king up the hood. Some people are really stupid. Also i like to represnt my sponsors, my crew and the work done to my car so i like to answer peoples questions, which is very often.
Thats why i like global they have the resturant and bar that you can chill at. Have some drinks & food with friends. wich is what i would be doing on a saturday night. while you watch your car making sure you dont have to run down and kick some fools ass.

Back