Hi Boost?

:
2003.5 Blazing Yellow MSP (Forged)
Just curious if anyone knew what's up with Hi Boost's phone number on the "Contact Us" page of their website. It has a strange ring and eventually goes to some automated message in Spanish. Any Spanish speakers care to translate?

http://www.hiboost.com/contact.html

Last edited:
Here, contact his brother who is based down here in Miami. He should be able to set you up.

Heres his number, just tell him Nikko gave it to you: 305-592-8139

Juan is that #... he speaks english but it is not perfectly clear at all times... if you have questions or need a FMIC kit shoot me a PM i'll hook you up :)

SHAGwagn said:
Here, contact his brother who is based down here in Miami. He should be able to set you up.

Heres his number, just tell him Nikko gave it to you: 305-592-8139

Saw your car at TBK. Very nice.

Intercooler arrived. Hopefully it will go in this afternoon.

Attachments

• oh boy.JPG
    oh boy.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 705
looks great.
does hiboost use a bigger intercooler now because it looks larger than I remember

JOMO said:
Saw your car at TBK. Very nice.

Thank Jomo...had to go in for the routine pep up every 2 years..cant wait to get it back. Should hopefully be this week. Hows your car doin?

I like whay you call pep up then. Enjoy it when you get it back.

My cars doing alright. Just now Im trying to fix my wastegate. Today I should have the problem solved.

JOMO said:
I like whay you call pep up then. Enjoy it when you get it back.

My cars doing alright. Just now Im trying to fix my wastegate. Today I should have the problem solved.

Saw the size of the turbo u got on there...that shud be runnin pretty sick! Manuel has had it since last month. Im hoping to get it back this week, if not o well i dont wanna rush the guy, seems like he does good clean work anyways and that never hurts no matter how long the wait.

SHAGwagn said:
Saw the size of the turbo u got on there...that shud be runnin pretty sick! Manuel has had it since last month. Im hoping to get it back this week, if not o well i dont wanna rush the guy, seems like he does good clean work anyways and that never hurts no matter how long the wait.

Yeah, dont rush him. Cause you still wont get it any faster. Just let him do his thing. I still need to get fine tuned cause Im running real rich and the car is hesitating up top. So it feels slow as balls. But she will be all good in no time.

JOMO said:
Yeah, dont rush him. Cause you still wont get it any faster. Just let him do his thing. I still need to get fine tuned cause Im running real rich and the car is hesitating up top. So it feels slow as balls. But she will be all good in no time.

Is Manuel tuning yours for you? Juan had tuned my car long ago at 8lbs, we gained 35 whp goin from 8lbs to 10lbs. So he is all I know in terms of tuning. I think Manuel does the tuning on Superproteges car right?

SHAGwagn said:
Is Manuel tuning yours for you? Juan had tuned my car long ago at 8lbs, we gained 35 whp goin from 8lbs to 10lbs. So he is all I know in terms of tuning. I think Manuel does the tuning on Superproteges car right?

Yeah, manuel will be tuning my car. Thats a nice gain with the 2psi. And yes, Manuel does the tuning on superprotege's car. Hoping to match superprotege's times and make more power.

You are running the IHI correct?

JOMO said:
Yeah, manuel will be tuning my car. Thats a nice gain with the 2psi. And yes, Manuel does the tuning on superprotege's car. Hoping to match superprotege's times and make more power.

You are running the IHI correct?

Yeah im running the IHI and will have the same internal set up as SP plus a P/P head. Yeah I was pretty impressed with the gain as well, turned out the car was runnin nasty rich so there was plenty of power to be made. it went from 187hp to 223hp just by leaning it out. So when you plannin on getting it tuned? Whose dyno you guys using?

Dont know what dyno yet. Iv'e broken it down that after I fixed my wastegate, the car is still not pulling like it should at the psi I am running. Somethings wrong with the turbo. So after your car is done we are switching out for a diff one and then dyno tuning. My car is running pig rich, pegged rich full boost. So their is also some power to be let out. But now I have to wait for the other turbo.

Damn that sucks? are you sure its the turbo? Well i know how you feel, i would like to get my car outta there also...have u been over there recently? i dont wanna bother him so i havnt been.

We are sure its the turbo. You are keeping in touch though right. I would call him about once a week. Every friday when he was building my car. Just to keep tabs and see how things are going. Didn't want to get annoying and call everyother day.

Well good atleast you know what it is...how much is that thing gonna cost you? It looks expensive. Im sure you'll be kickin my ass with it when you are done. I last spoke to him on Friday. he was suppose to get my back ordered clutch ysteday. I guess i could give him a call tomorrow. Thanks for all the info

Price? A pretty penny. But Im going with a 50 trim with a smaller compressor and larger exhaust housing. Quicker spooling with more top end.

Back