hey everyone......

mazdamp3_18

:
06 gti, 06 evo IX
I was just poking around. I was just seeing if any of the OLD school guys post on here. It has been a while since I posted on here and its been a while since Ive had my MP3.

Im going to have to make it out to the next Drive and see everyone.

for those of you who dont know me, here is my old mp3.
basically had a spoolin turbo kit, stock suspension, light wheels. i miss the car and i have been toying with the idea of buying it back from the guy that owns it now.
mp3.jpg

and here is what i have now.
06 evo IX w/ bushcur racing stg2.5 dynoed @ 280whp on a mustang dyno (this is the g/f's primary car)
and my pride and joy 06 gti dsg with tbe, chip, intake, and coilovers
evo4.jpg

gti_a_tex.bmp

Last edited:
Damn, haven't heard from you in forever! You talk to anyone form back in the day still (Pat, Brian, etc)?

Nice GTI! My buddy has an 07 4-door that he'll have at the drive, too. So far it's stock, trying to get him to tinker with it a little.

Welcome back. You still at Discount Tire or even in AA?

Albert said:
Damn, haven't heard from you in forever! You talk to anyone form back in the day still (Pat, Brian, etc)?

Nice GTI! My buddy has an 07 4-door that he'll have at the drive, too. So far it's stock, trying to get him to tinker with it a little.

Welcome back. You still at Discount Tire or even in AA?

whats up bro!
Sick MS3.. i was so close to getting one but the gti won me over.

i dont talk to pat anymore b/c he drove me insane.
Brian is now in ohio going to law school and still has the msp. and is now on his 3rd motor lol.

Im a manager at the Stadium store now with Discount Tire. Ive been busy as s*** lately. My g/f and i just signed the papers for a New house were building in dexter.

What have you been up to?

which car are you going to bring to the drive? that GTI is really nice!

Bluesultan said:
which car are you going to bring to the drive? that GTI is really nice!

turns out i cannot come to the drive this month, i have to move out of my appt that weekend.

GAHHHHH Chris!

old skool michigan style. I gott acome up to A2 and see these cars man, its been a while!

OOOh thats right, I worked that day or something...Then I sold my car a week or 2 before the drive. IF we ever do have an end of the year drive I'll have to stay at the back of the pack. The SVT doesn't handle like the MP3. Anybody wanna buy me an MP3?

I'm thinking of orchestrating an October drive. Problem is I can only do them on Sundays due to class (5 hour electronics lab). Chris, you should be seeing a PM shortly.

I'm thinking of orchestrating an October drive. Problem is I can only do them on Sundays due to class (5 hour electronics lab). Chris, you should be seeing a PM shortly.

If its late October I'll most likely be able to go. I seal driveways and if its below 45 at night constantly then the season is done. SOOOO set it up. I just got an e-mail from the kid who bought my car and I'm going to cruise with him sometime. I'll see if he'd be interested in a mazda drive.

Let's do an October drive. I'll help, Steve. Any Sunday except the 14th. That's my birthday and I ain't spending it with you mugs!

Steve, I made the post. If you could send out the invite to the mailing list, I'd appreciate it.

Oh... and sorry I've been incommunicado for a while. My relationship of nine years took a s*** and message boards just seemed to lose importance.

Last edited:
Let's do an October drive. I'll help, Steve. Any Sunday except the 14th. That's my birthday and I ain't spending it with you mugs!

Steve, I made the post. If you could send out the invite to the mailing list, I'd appreciate it.

Oh... and sorry I've been incommunicado for a while. My relationship of nine years took a s*** and message boards just seemed to lose importance.

I appreciate it Kane. I too have been busy with my co-op and classes starting back up, I'm trying to graduate in May. Let's aim for the 21st then as of right now unless things go sour quickly. That's plenty of time to request off/make plans accordingly.

Back