HEY everyone i need ya help

well i just got the MP3 from the dlr for the RIGHT front axel being broken....yeah i have yet to turbo my car, second guessing this car in whole...but yeah got the car back and i have the same noise i put it in for...the dlr replaced the right frnt axel...the noise is when i let my foot off the gas i hear a scraping sound in the driver frnt tire...and when i turn t the left it knocks...anyone have any input on this??....ALSO i have come across a set of good asstires for free...BF goodrich EAGLE F1...but get this they are 235/45-17....i still hav ethe stock Mp3 wheels..u think i can get these on without any problem>???????

I think people said 215 will rub with a lot of weight in the car, so i would say they definitly wont fit.

my brother is currently using 215...they havent rubbed yet...and if theyre free...id use them...

yeah i thought that too they might not fit ona 7" rim....i have 215's and i had them on wit a almost 2" drop and no rub..

235/45-17's wont fit without rubbin ...... if they are free - take them anyway and then re-sell them on ebay or something.

Either that or send them to me and i will sell them LOL .....

Dude,
235's wont fit without major rub. My 215's used to rub only on the left front because of the size of the MHP filter. Since removing the filter no rub at all.
I agree with everyone else, resell or donate the tires to a good cause.

Back