Help anyone Im confused!!!

JD32883

:
Mazdaspeed 3 2007
Help anyone Alarm Keyless problem!!!!

So I get in my car today drive it down to the bank. On the way back from walking to the bank, I notice my parking lights are on. I think to myself I didnt turn them on WTF. I get in all the lights are all off, but sure enough the car thinks other. I come to find out my alarm system is making it do this. So I take the fuse out and the parking lights shut off. I put the fuse back in the alarm module and what do you know, as soon as I reactivate the alarm system parking lights stay on. What the hell is going on guys Im fricken brain baffled. I was gonna hit the reset switch on my unichip to reset the ECU but Im not sure if that will erase my current tuning map. If anyone can let me know what they think I should do or got any suggestions let me know. I need input thanks guys.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO USE THE KEYLESS ENTRY BUT DISABLE THE ALARM SYSTEM. IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS.

Last edited:
JD32883 said:
So I get in my car today drive it down to the bank. On the way back from walking to the bank, I notice my parking lights are on. I think to myself I didnt turn them on WTF. I get in all the lights are all off, but sure enough the car thinks other. I come to find out my alarm system is making it do this. So I take the fuse out and the parking lights shut off. I put the fuse back in the alarm module and what do you know, as soon as I reactivate the alarm system parking lights stay on. What the hell is going on guys Im fricken brain baffled. I was gonna hit the reset switch on my unichip to reset the ECU but Im not sure if that will erase my current tuning map. If anyone can let me know what they think I should do or got any suggestions let me know. I need input thanks guys.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO USE THE KEYLESS ENTRY BUT DISABLE THE ALARM SYSTEM. IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS.

Is it factory keyless entry or is it aftermarket?

Yea other people had this problem. I think most of them ended up going to the dealer because your alarm brain is toasted and needs to be replaced.

Demonic-Speed said:
Yea other people had this problem. I think most of them ended up going to the dealer because your alarm brain is toasted and needs to be replaced.

yeah thats where I was leading with this.... but I know some aftermarket systems have valet/courtesy light options that will leave on those lights for a set ammount of time.

with the factory its just time for replacement.... sounds like a bad relay.... in which case they are going to recommend full replacement of the brain... if youre fairly technical it can probably be done yourself... to save from labor charges..

Sean

Back