Help! 3rd Brake Light

L8R

Contributor
:
02' Sport 20/Familia
Hey, does any members have shots of their trunk 3rd brake light from the interior? If not, could someone shoot some please? I believe the 3rd brake light is in the hatch vs the Protege 5 is located on the wing. Since I changed my spoiler, I don't have a 3rd brake light anymore. Just looking for ideas.

Chris

Oh okay, thanks! If some one could post some pictures of how it is mounted, that would be great.

peace

Here's a pic of mine with LED's
Hope this helps
Picture009.jpg

Thanks dude! Anyone have with the hatch open to see how its mounted?

i will try and get one for you l8r as the tint guy didn't re-install mine correctly and its rattling all over the damn place so i gotta go back there and figure it out anyways...

Or you can do what the how-to for the AutoEXE P5 spoiler says.. pull the LED strip from your stock spoiler and mount it up inside the glass at the top. IMO, it would look 10X as nice as the incandescent Mazda3 brake light. LEDs FTW.

I did that but that two way stick tape isnt the best idea. It fell off a couple days later.

i pulled mine apart today L8R and its built into the plastic moulding around the hatch... the protective piece just pops on and off... i will take some pics for you (i did it real quick while i was filling my gas tank) probably phone pics but i think you will get the idea.

Back