Hello, MS6 From Canada

zinger002

:
2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed6
Hello everyone. Just browsing the web after buying a 06 Speed6. Just wanted to say hello, will pop up some pictures when winter goes the hell away as the car needs a good wash.

A little car history...
Color: Red
Ext. Mods: None
Engine Mods: None
Milage: 49,000KM
Fun to drive: zoom-zoom. enough said lol.

I was also wondering how many other MS6 owners are from Canada, more specifically the Edmonton Alberta area.

Welcome, I've got a red speed 6 too, live in the castledowns area. I know theres a few more around town, not sure how many are members here tho.

Welcome, zinger. I'm from Toronto, but my car is originally from New Jersey. Did you buy a Canadian model, or a US import?

Welcome, I've got a red speed 6 too, live in the castledowns area. I know theres a few more around town, not sure how many are members here tho.

i have met a few 3 owners, not many 6 owners.
are you perhaps a part of the 780tuners forum?

welcome, im from just outside toronto
how much did u pay for yours?
24500. which i thought was a great price, but since it needed summers and a new clutch flywheel right away we will say the total price for this car will be 27-28000

Welcome, zinger. I'm from Toronto, but my car is originally from New Jersey. Did you buy a Canadian model, or a US import?
canadian model.

Pictures:

Front
2iswk07.jpg

ieqluu.jpg

33k7x8x.jpg

Side
2ntzl5.jpg

Back
13z6f77.jpg

that sucks about the clutch. i picked mine up from the local dealer with 55k km still with bumper to bumper for 21500. but i had to hagle for a while to get that price lol

that sucks about the clutch. i picked mine up from the local dealer with 55k km still with bumper to bumper for 21500. but i had to hagle for a while to get that price lol
it was a trade in from an older lady who used it alot in town. about 30% highway, 70% city driving. i actually was there watching her drive it in to trade it in. i popped an erection when i saw her drive it in. :)
hopefully soon I'll be able to join the "new MS6 owner from Canada" club soon... lol
hurry the hell up then!

OH, btw i just finished installing my 15 inch sub and all the required pieces. Wait till you see how small the box is lol.

Latest posts

Back