Hello from Maryland, USA

:
Mazda 2 Sport Hatchback
Hello.....My name is Bunny!
I have been lurking the forum for a little over a week now and 2 days ago the dealership stopped jerking me around with the price of my car so I finally purchased it!
I am now the owner of a 2014 Mazda2 Sport Hatchback......I bought it very basic so I can start with the interior and exterior and build it up the way I would like it to be with the upgrades I would like! I've already learned a lot here and hope to learn as much as everyone is willing to share with me!

Thank you for this forum!!!

Bunny

BunnysBlackMazda.jpg

Welcome! Know what you mean about buying very basic: I looked around for quite a while to get mine with NOTHING ADDED ON (t'was not easy). Look forward to seeing pix of your car as you upgrade. Long May You Run. :)

that is the sport? where are the factory foglights? did you ask the dealer not to include those? i want mine in silver i made up a thread detailing my search for one then when i get it i will go over to the photos, video and build forum and post it up there.

The Sport is the basic model I am guessing.....at least here in the US.....

There was a choice between the "touring" and the "sport"
At first I was thinking about the Touring model but realized quickly I was going to cover up or replace the seats.....so why worry about the "custom" red trim on them! I could also add a different rear spoiler and just buy the fog lights and install them myself! I didn't want to pay financing charges on things I was going to take off the car and not use or that I could get for less money and add myself!

There are no factory fog lights......just an insert where the factory ones would be......and it is the model that they had on the lot so it wasn't special ordered or anything! :)

You want silver painted inserts?
If so......I did see a thread in here where someone bought factory red paint and painted the covers to match the rest of their car!

And thanks for the welcome! :)

I did exactly what you did and bought a Sport model cause I'm basically modding everything anyway. I would'd loved to have steering wheels audio controls though...

Yup....the steering wheel controls were the only thing that I was torn about not getting BUT I was driving a big Dodge Ram 4x4 and other than having cruise control on a steering wheel....none of the cars I have ever had have had controls on the wheel so I really don;t know what I am missing! ha ha ha

And like genericmoniker says..... I'll just put one on one day if it really becomes that important to me!
But it probably won't.....

Back