Hello from Germany

And 1 more thing.... Front axle is wider then rear for 10mm on 16" OEM wheels, and on 14" and 15" is the same...

I think, that if you even go and change OEM wheels with aftermarket they'll again will be same as OEM.... only if you put smalller offset on back, or 7.5J wheels :D

News: Windows tinted, black turn signals, and a very short aerial.

The next steps:
-end of 2010 -> install my OEM-Armrest.
-beginning of 2011 -> buy and install some ultraracing products (Front-strutbar, Front-swaybar and rear-torsionbar)

So...doesn't an aerial that short degrade your ability to pick up radio signals...or are you in a metropolitan area where the signal strength is sufficient that the short aerial is not an impediment?

Oh...und Guten Tag Tim....wie geht as ihnen?

Now before I get myself in trouble....my Deutsch is getting very rusty at this point....it has been 30 years since my last German language class! (uhm)

Last edited:
Danke mir geht es gut und dir? (2thumbs)

Its amazing how good this aerial works. I live in Dresden, but the recaption in the countryside is also very well. But of course a bit worser than the original-3,2ft-aerial.

That OEM aerial is just ugly.... and I think that on JDM market have OEM short aerial, but EDM and USDM get that ugly one :D

2 M2Tim: where did you get an aeril... ebay or...

Es geht mir auch gut Tim. Sehr kalt heute. Ich mochte nach hause fahren, im meinen Mazda 2.

I am glad your reception has not suffered. In southern Indiana where I live, it is very hillymore like Bavariathough not quite that hillyso FM reception is not great under the best of circumstancesso I need all the aerial I can get.if I were to change I would have to go longerwhich would look plain silly! (boom06)

I think there is no aerial which is even longer than the OEM. (lol2)

@myprecious: I hope my english is just as well as your german. ^^

@Joe_hra: My aerial is from a german-tuner shop but i think youll also find one on ebay.

Cool. Ive found some used black lugnuts made by Rays Engineering for just 55€ (72$). If they have the length i want ill buy them. They are so cool. But then i must think about a new colour for my rims. ;) green, red, or other?

Today i have mounted the rims on my 2. Look very nice. But the car is definitily to high. I think ill install coilovers from D2 Racing next year. This i wanna buy some bars and polybushes.

And some new sticker:

I like the Domo graphic...hope my daughter doesn't see your pic...or she will want a Domo on our 2. (boom06)

Pics of a Race-photograf. One costs 7,50 (11$) thats to much. :( but i will buy one of the last two pics. The rest is safed by this f*+~#ing watersymbol ... (hand)

Latest posts

Back