Hello Everyone

flirm

:
2003 Mazda Protege ES
Well I purchased my mazda protege ES a couple days after my 19th birthday this year, after owning a 05 GMC Jimmy. At the time i was working for a electrical company part time and needed a smaller more fuel efficient car.
As a huge car fanatic and coming from a family that has ties to each of the Detroit 3 (I currently work for GM) I admit that I never really took in learning about cars till I actually owned one, so you may find me a bit annoying with my questions, but learning is everything.

Anyhow like i said I have the ES version with sunroof, triptronic, and only 115 000 KM.
I have installed a fairly decent sound system, and other than that my car is bone stock. Getting it tinted in June, and currently learning to how to retrofit my headlights which will be the next thing done to my car. Everything is one at the time, and I feel i may be coming up with some engine problems as it seems to lag around 80-100 km/h, and i have to step on the gas to get it go faster.

Other than that, you should see me posting around asking questions. Everyone seems friendly :)

Welcome aboard the forums. Power loss is one complaint from many with automatics. Its just the way it is with them. Visit the Tech Sections and if you haven't already download the Service Manual as it will become your friend when in time of need. Here it is, i linked it for you.

3rd Gen Workshop Manual (P5/MSP/MP3 also)

Back