Hello everyone!! its been a long time!

Well hello everyone again! A while back I posted a question about bad misfire/flashing CEL... well I got it all sorted out! turned out that a wire that signaled the ignition coil to fire had melted through. I cut it out and spliced/soldered in a new one and runs sweet! except.... now the check engine light is solid and the cat rattles, I guess I drove the car to much with the flashing cel and put a lot of fuel into the cat and killed it, whatever. Just so you guys know for future reference if this happens to you dont drive it unless you want to replace the cat/put a header on! lol I was forced to drove it 200miles home on a road trip, blah blah blah, changed the oil 3 times to get the fuel outta the oil so I dont spin any bearings. But now the cat is very clogged and rattles/whistles, poor mpg etc. So I was wondering If anyone had a header they could part with? Otherwise im going to just to the $50 ebay jazz and put some high temp paint on it to try to make it last at least a little while... I live in MN so emissions are the least of my concern but I would like the lil extra power from the header. If anyone has a gently used one that would be awsome! Thanks again for all the help and info I got from here. But yeah if you have a header hook my up! lol

Back