Headlights

sprinter119

:
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Hello everyone I just had a quick question. I looked for information on the boards about switching to the JDM headlights. I cant find how convert to h7 to h4 any information would be much appreciated. i know i should of painted the ones I have but i didnt know I could do it until I had already bout the JDM's.

sprinter119 said:
Hello everyone I just had a quick question. I looked for information on the boards about switching to the JDM headlights. I cant find how convert to h7 to h4 any information would be much appreciated. i know i should of painted the ones I have but i didnt know I could do it until I had already bout the JDM's.
As far as installing the housings, they bolt right in. I think if you take off the adapters that come with the H7's, you can just plug in the H4's. As far as wiring the highbeams, Im not really sure since Im running HID's, so there is really no need for brights. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• track.JPG
    track.JPG
    568.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture_060.jpg
    Picture_060.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 89
uhh... there's many different types of JDM headlights, there are ones that look like the stock ones

question is WHY do you want JDM headlights? if you're changing anything, you should be getting EDM ones!

Back