Headlight Adjustment??

If you mean to aim them, there's a small dial on the back of the housing. A Philips screwdriver will do the trick. Park on level ground, about 20-30ft. from a wall when aiming them so you know they are level with each other.

If you mean to aim them, there's a small dial on the back of the housing. A Philips screwdriver will do the trick. Park on level ground, about 20-30ft. from a wall when aiming them so you know they are level with each other.

Yep, that's what I meant. Thanks, I'll have to do that in a little bit.

brute force with your fingers work too :D

It does. They seemed to turn easy enough with my fingers for me, but they are tight enough that they won't move on their own.

It does. They seemed to turn easy enough with my fingers for me, but they are tight enough that they won't move on their own.

+1, they moved easily for me when I turned them by hand. Is there an adjustment for side to side though? I believe that dial only moves them up/down.

Back